'Tis the Season for TCA! - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 First 3 12 13

Thread: 'Tis the Season for TCA!

Hi @gymrat , am thinking of ordering a TCA peel from MUAC and since shipping to the UK is expensive, can you please tell me other helpful products that they have for pitted and box scar post acne scarring so i can order all at once.
    Thanks a lot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ivory goddess View Post
    Hi @gymrat, am thinking of ordering a TCA peel from MUAC and since shipping to the UK is expensive, can you please tell me other helpful products that they have for pitted and box scar post acne scarring so i can order all at once.
    Thanks a lot.
    Hi @ivory goddess have a look at their Fade Peel and also their TCX Fusion Peel. I haven't yet tried the Fusion Peel but it looks interesting. I will have to order it to see how the type of results it gives. Its an interesting mix of acids.

That and if you haven't tried Mandelic I would look at that as well. Pitted scars are a bit tougher to get rid of, I would use the milder peels first, then jump to TCA as it does require down time.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I did a 20% TCA peel well actually I'm still peeling but I'm almost done. I shouldn't of done a TCA peel so high I should've gotten a 12.5 or 15 even though I only did the peel for my forehead its peeling wonderfully. I just keep it moisturized. Just please make sure you do your research before you decide to get a TCA peel. I realized I did everything WRONG.

For example

1) I put more than 3 layers of 20% TCA acid on my skin. Then I woke up and put one more layer. Stupid right? I didn't know a layer was how many times you swipe the acid on your skin. I should've done 1 layer.

Also I'm a dark skin African Anerican woman I should've been more careful knowing the acid can easily scar my skin. I should've started with a lower percentage then worked my way up instead of buying that high percentage especially since this was my first TCA peel.

Its peeling and thank God my skin looks fine. I was so worried my skin would be scarred from me being so careless but everything went well. Just make sure you do thorough research before dealing with TCA.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chocobunny101 View Post
    I did a 20% TCA peel well actually I'm still peeling but I'm almost done. I shouldn't of done a TCA peel so high I should've gotten a 12.5 or 15 even though I only did the peel for my forehead its peeling wonderfully. I just keep it moisturized. Just please make sure you do your research before you decide to get a TCA peel. I realized I did everything WRONG.

For example

1) I put more than 3 layers of 20% TCA acid on my skin. Then I woke up and put one more layer. Stupid right? I didn't know a layer was how many times you swipe the acid on your skin. I should've done 1 layer.

Also I'm a dark skin African Anerican woman I should've been more careful knowing the acid can easily scar my skin. I should've started with a lower percentage then worked my way up instead of buying that high percentage especially since this was my first TCA peel.

Its peeling and thank God my skin looks fine. I was so worried my skin would be scarred from me being so careless but everything went well. Just make sure you do thorough research before dealing with TCA.

You are so right, start low and work your way up when dealing with TCA, its no joke. Most don't take it serious when you say DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST. Sorry you didn't know more details before taking that plunge, but more so I am happy your skin healed.

For next time here is a great thread to read through
    http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...A-Instructions
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements