'Tis the Season for TCA! - Page 3

Thread: 'Tis the Season for TCA!

Quote Originally Posted by caramelchina View Post
    Do you guys recommend TCA peels for a stubborn forehead that won't lighten?
    TCA can cause hyperpigmentation if too strong of a peel is done for your specific skin type and color. The darker the skin, the lighter the peel. I would be careful. Have you considered LA peels??
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi I'm new,just wanted to know if I was doing la peels at 30 %can I still use kojie San twice a day or would I have to refrain from it. Plus when I get to start using lightning creams are nadinola extra strength carotein cream carotein lotion and carotein toning gell all okay to use together ? Extremely sorry to bug u all I have tried searching for the info but not really finding the answers I'm looking for. I'm looking at going lighter about 4 shades at least can someone please guide me the right direction btw I am of pakistani origin and have dry sensitive skin

Quote Originally Posted by s4lm42009 View Post
    Hi I'm new,just wanted to know if I was doing la peels at 30 %can I still use kojie San twice a day or would I have to refrain from it. Plus when I get to start using lightning creams are nadinola extra strength carotein cream carotein lotion and carotein toning gell all okay to use together ? Extremely sorry to bug u all I have tried searching for the info but not really finding the answers I'm looking for. I'm looking at going lighter about 4 shades at least can someone please guide me the right direction btw I am of pakistani origin and have dry sensitive skin
    I would refrain from using Kojie the day of doing your LA peel, but the following day and there after you will be fine to use it. As for your other questions, feel free to ask those in the Skin Lightening section of the forum. Here is the link, at the top look for the "green" box, it contains links for newbies like yourself and explains things in detail there for you http://www.skincaretalk.com/f/23/skin-lightening Here is also another thread you might find helpful for those of the pakistan decent. Hope this helps!! And welcome to the forum http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/36700/any-indian-bengali-or-pakistani-member

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Count me in am soo much ready already ordered for mt TCA from MUA waiting for it to be delivered

Quote Originally Posted by shenice View Post
    Count me in am soo much ready already ordered for mt TCA from MUA waiting for it to be delivered
    I'm excited for you!!

Please where can I get 100% TCA peel in Abuja?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny O View Post
    Please where can I get 100% TCA peel in Abuja?
    gurrrrlll what in the blue hell are u going to do with 100% tca u will burn your skin into ashes unless u will dilute it down

Thx 4 ur concern swt hrt @Shenice

Quote Originally Posted by shenice View Post
    gurrrrlll what in the blue hell are u going to do with 100% tca u will burn your skin into ashes unless u will dilute it down
    LOL @shenice thank you........I was thinking the same thing!! Not to mention, I have never heard of 100% TCA, but that's beside the point

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny O View Post
    Thx 4 ur concern swt hrt @Shenice
    u welcome hun depending on which part of your body u want to use the tca peel we will know the best % for u to use

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements