How To Make Liquid Dudu Osun - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First 3 4

Thread: How To Make Liquid Dudu Osun

Quote Originally Posted by Kays View Post
    I'm also curious about making my own DIY black soap, @gymrat *do you think adding lightening serums to the DIY black soap will help in lightening or nah its just a waste of serums
    Nah.........total waste, @Kays don't waste your serums in a soap. However, you can add LA to a liquid soap if you'd like. Not sure if you have any but its an option.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Oh Gymmie you just answered my next question.

Quote Originally Posted by Excess View Post
    Can't wait to try it. what if I'm making it to lighten me pink, what should I use?
    That stuff brightens by itself actually, cos it's exfoliating. But the lemon for sure would lighten you gradually. Like I said, if you want it as a lightening soap then you can use a lightening serum or two. For extra oomph add two bottles (they come very tiny) of Secret Oil, sold at #200 each. If you use lightening agents, leave the soap on for a while. Apply like a lotion then go fix your room, do your hair, select your outfit, watch tv like at night or on the weekends.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

If I should add secret oil do I still need the serums? thank you so much dear. can I add LA with the secret oil or does it exfoliate on its own with the need for LA?

Quote Originally Posted by Excess View Post
    Oh Gymmie you just answered my next question.
    Hi Excess @Excess What was your question? If you can add LA to a liquid soap?? Absolutely you can Doesn't need to be a high % as its just used as your cleanser, but adding LA is totally possible. Not sure what LA you have but just follow the usage rate and you will be good to go!! Hope I answered your question if not just let me know.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Thanks gymie. yes you gave answered my question dear.

hey guys is camwood smooth or woody..mine isjust like wood shavn not as smooth as powder in any way

The one I got is also woody. If camwood is Osun then it's d real deal
    Quote Originally Posted by banks View Post
    hey guys is camwood smooth or woody..mine isjust like wood shavn not as smooth as powder in any way

A must try for lazy days

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements