Skin Care Talk banner

ANY NATURAL LIGHTENERS IN SOUTH AFRICA? SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR DARK SKIN

12K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  gymrat 
#1 ·
Hello ladies and gents...
I have finally decided to jum in, after stalking for months

So I have been exfoliating for almost a month now with kojic san soap and r lactin from dischem that contains 10% lactic acid... I know its not enough, am waiting for my lactic acid to come so i can start the peeling process and maybe make an la lotion with higher percentage
I also bought some carolight cream and oil in Randburg but I havent used any! eish am soooo scared of HQ, cheap and fake lotions, dark hands, knuckles... But i read on the forum THAT ONLY HQ can really lighten dark skin? am NC50 mac foundation, trying to lighten up 3 shades.

Any suggestion ? about my fear for hq? anything else than carolight, g&g, skinlight that I can safely use?

BTW kojic san soap icthe me like crazy... is this normal?

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to SCT so glad you decided to join and not lurk from afar anymore :five: Post your HQ and Kojic questions on this thread they will get answered quicker. http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/38137/if-you-need-to-ask-a-quick-question-about-skin-lightening-products-etc-post-it-here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.