help with first TCA 12% muac - Page 3

Thread: help with first TCA 12% muac

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBurney2015 View Post
    No @annaamia I haven't. I had an 'incident' with another peel that I had bought before the TCA. Everything turned out fine in the end but just taking a break from the scare. I think after the holidays I am going to go for it as I really want to try the TCA, 15% because it sounds like it's just what I need.

Please let me know how your peel goes for you.

@gymrat just to confirm unlike other peels were you want to keep your skin moisterized with the TCA you just want to use Neosporin until the pink is gone. What then after? Back to normal skin routin?
    All peels I do the same, use neosporin if needed and minimal moisturizing enough to where I am comfortable, to eat, drink, and smile. A drop or two of jojoba oil etc is about all I would use too much moisture will not allow your peel to peel effectively. So don't drowned your skin with moisture.

You have to find that happy medium as you don't want your skin to be itchy and irritated either. You will know if need a drop or two of moisture........

After your skin is back to its natural state then go back to your original routine.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks @gymrat !neosporin isn't available in the uk is there a good uk alternative?you need a prescription for antibiotic cream over here but there's tons of antiseptic creams in the chemist,would a antiseptic cream be sufficient?
    @MrsBurney2015 I'll keep you posted in here how I get on although it'll be a few weeks times I think after xmas

@gymrat thanks for the clarification on the after care!

Quote Originally Posted by annaamia View Post
    @MrsBurney2015 I'll keep you posted in here how I get on although it'll be a few weeks times I think after xmas
    @annaamia looks like we may be peeling around the same time! I'm going to try to get my nerves back up and do it after Xmas as well.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks @gymrat!neosporin isn't available in the uk is there a good uk alternative?you need a prescription for antibiotic cream over here but there's tons of antiseptic creams in the chemist,would a antiseptic cream be sufficient?
    @annaamia polysporin in the UK, is equivalent to neosporin
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@gymrat iv checked out polysporin and again can't get it anything antibiotic has strict rules over here.
    I'm thinking i might have to order on eBay and have it shipped from the USA.
    I did find something called "Brulidine Cream" an antiseptic and antibacterial cream.would that be any good?if not I'll be shipping from US I suppose

@MrsBurney2015 yes, after Christmas I'm aiming for!I'm just having trouble getting a hold of an antibiotic cream its a pain having things shipped from the USA.when I ordered the muac TCA peels it cost me nearly £16 for custom charges

@MrsBurney2015 yes, after Christmas I'm aiming for!I'm just having trouble getting a hold of an antibiotic cream its a pain having things shipped from the USA.when I ordered the muac TCA peels it cost me nearly £16 for custom charges ������
    @annaamia £16 in custom charges!! That's just crazy!! I'm in the same boat with u with, but with shipping, not nearly as bad, but having a hard time paying $7 in shipping for a sample bottle. That's pretty pricey to me.

Hopefully you will be able to find an antibiotic cream somewhere online that doesn't have such a pricey shipping/custom cost.

@annaamia found this place online, maybe check it out. I have never bought or heard of them before, have you @gymrat ?

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/antiseptic-cream.html

Hope it's ok for me to post the link.

@MrsBurney2015 yes express chemist are good (iv bought from them before) but all only antiseptic and antibacterial creams available
    Apparently if you buy a item over £14( including shipping I think) you get slapped with a custom charge and have to pay it before they send it on!stupid thing is iv bought things from the US before which were more than £14 and not got charged so who knows!

Btw my TCA came today!12% and 15% in sample sizes.

@MrsBurney2015 yes express chemist are good (iv bought from them before) but all only antiseptic and antibacterial creams available
    Apparently if you buy a item over £14( including shipping I think) you get slapped with a custom charge and have to pay it before they send it on!stupid thing is iv bought things from the US before which were more than £14 and not got charged so who knows!

Btw my TCA came today!12% and 15% in sample sizes.
    @annaamia ah sorry I missed the antibiotic piece.

Yay!!! Now you just need that last piece!! Darn customs.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements