Dodo White Up - Page 306
Page 306 of 306 First 296 305 306

Thread: Dodo White Up

Quote Originally Posted by brown991 View Post
    @favourism @moon maiden do u use the dodo soap? does it ligten ? please answer me?
    It exfoilate really well

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@lightboy Thanks man! It didn't give me too many problems last round but i'll definitely be more careful
    Face + Body: Amlactin, Caro White (cream + oil + KA powder)
    Eyes + Lips: Licorice root extract + Aloe vera
    Joints, Hands, Feet: Zaban cream

I saw dodo white up black spot correcter or something yesterday,its like carotone bsc,please do you know what this is,I want to try it but am scared.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sar View Post
    I saw dodo white up black spot correcter or something yesterday,its like carotone bsc,please do you know what this is,I want to try it but am scared.
    Yes i saw it too.. if the lotion is very suspecious then i wouldent try the corrector.. might work but skin may rerurn to its state back... but thats my openion tho

Literally every little dark spot or scar dodo cleared up came right back . I was looking at my arm today and said " when the hell did I scratch my self and how the hell did it heal so quick to make a scar " lol and then I seen an old bruise on my neck smh dodo ain't shit

I've been alternating at night using dodo soap or dead sea salt soap for my face and neck. Afterwards I would apply Dodo cream (jar) to my face about 2 hours before bed. This has probably been about 1 week of use and I can tell a big difference. Was taking selfies today and I looked slightly lighter, brighter and I definitely noticed my skin felt better and had no imperfections.

I'm thinking about purchasing dodo lotion. The 16.7 / 500 mL version. Will probably pull the trigger tomorrow along with some more items.
    FLIPPIN' IN THE GHETTO ON A DIRTY MATTRESS

unfortunately we dnt have original dodo in Kenya. I have heard only good remarks about it

Quote Originally Posted by favourism View Post
    Someone bought one dodo soap this colour and they thought it was fake
    It was me. I thrashed it already. Please if u do use the new one let me know how it goes. I loved dodo soap to pieces

I guess it's time for me to stop using dodo on my face. A coworker just told me I looked lighten skin all of a sudden and asked me what I've been using. Had to come here and share with you guys. Been using it less than a month
    FLIPPIN' IN THE GHETTO ON A DIRTY MATTRESS

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements