Skin Care Talk banner

Dodo White Up

2M views 3K replies 246 participants last post by  jcole 
#1 ·
#2,930 ·
My thots exactly - That Picos one is oxidizing already if its turning beige (which is odd if the expiry is May'17) - unless twasn't kept well sealed. Most of the last Picos batches Ive seen expire Jan'17 (I have 2 such dodo picos lotions that Im thinking of making la lotions n use up fast - & they're pure white still) ....

#2,932 ·
Been using dodo for like what just one week and my mom has commented on my skin twice now about how clean my skin is looking. I reported earlier to this thread about dodo darkerning my knees but I diluted it with skin therapy oil cause I want slow and clean lightening. So far so good.

#2,948 ·
@moon maiden @AIME Hi baes, looks like I've got some reading to do...I've noticed everyone is avoiding the cream, especially on the face but i haven't noticed it causing any negative effects specifically...

My feet are really light and at times looks raw except for the scars and the edges of the skin, some spots even look dark i.e. PIH while the others are the knuckles/joints that don't want to let up. There's also red bumps on my legs that kinda looked like acne but has since gone away but left dark spots so maybe that's it?

I have two lotion bottles left and 4 creams :/ I may switch to G&G or just make a DIY KA lotion. I want to confirm how to do it through @gymrat or @arrow first

#2,950 ·
Wassup PM @PriorityMale :hand: Yes, Dodo can really lighten pale. Dunno why those red bumps happened tho', perhaps use aloe vera and skin build for a while :hmm: and if you've been occluding or layering with la/ga just stop for a while and see ... DIY is actually the best way if you know the a-z's , Else all the best!
@moon maiden @AIME Hi baes, looks like I've got some reading to do...I've noticed everyone is avoiding the cream, especially on the face but i haven't noticed it causing any negative effects specifically...My feet are really light and at times looks raw except for the scars and the edges of the skin, some spots even look dark i.e. PIH while the others are the knuckles/joints that don't want to let up. There's also red bumps on my legs that kinda looked like acne but has since gone away but left dark spots so maybe that's it? I have two lotion bottles left and 4 creams :/ I may switch to G&G or just make a DIY KA lotion. I want to confirm how to do it through @gymrat or @arrow first

#2,956 ·
That's a good idea. At times less is more ... @PriorityMale - try mixing a little msm powder into a little cream/lotion. Works wonders for skin and dark joints.

#2,971 ·
Hi @orange juice , Sorry about that. Im guessing that perhaps its the salicylic acid in Dodo oil that reacted bcos sa goes pretty deep and occluding probably just aggravated things. Nothing is unfixable - continue with your lightener and spot treat the spots with a ka serum. Also doing peels would help diminish the spots in time.

#2,972 ·
Yesterday I was going through the last of my lightening stash. I opened an old dodo lotion by picco. Now the lotion smelt like hydroquinone and had turned brown, around the opening was very dark brown. Maybe this happened because the lotion was old or had oxerdised but the smell and consistency was awful, like rotten milk.

#2,992 ·
Hey guys. Just want to let you know that I'm done with anything dodo; lotion, cream, oil whatever. My skin took a turn for worse. It was extremely thin despite heavy skin building and using it three times a week. Green veins almost popping out, cuts and wounds that won't heal normally were coming up. The worst was when i started seeing things like visible blood clots on my leg. My boyfriend was scared and suggested I go for a checkup because i was so pale with veins all over. No cream no matter how potent it is should do this to you. Even Extreme glow and Express Glow didn't do this to me. I sincerely believe that there is something very unhealthy in this cream that causes horrible reactions. I've used it for three months but I've trashed it now and I'm detoxifying and trying to build my skin back before returning to G&G.

#3,003 ·
Ive said this a billion times before but now I'm serious and will be sticking to what I say... I am done with dodo it's not good guys . I really believe it's steroids in it . I wanted to believe it had high amounts of KA but it thinned my skin out and caused stretch marks even after heavy moisturizing with shae butter and amlactin . Be careful guys. I'm gonna start mixing and experimenting with Mitchell brands. They may work slow but atleaste I know what's actually in it

#3,015 ·
damn! I got it from ebay. can anyone plesse give me the name of a seller or store where I can purchase the real one? Thanks in advance ������
Try a local African market.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.