Tired of Wasting Time? Join the Makari 2015 Train - Page 202

Thread: Tired of Wasting Time? Join the Makari 2015 Train

Quote Originally Posted by Abbyskin View Post
    What's MB product?
    Products by Mitchell brands like ikb, precious, neoprosone vit c etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I am still using Makari and no complaints at all... In the long run its cheaper for me -- Pls note that I use physical exfoliation and chemical (rarely)with makari. and I moisturize a lot with Cerave Products. I probably use Cerave more than Makari on a weekly basis. I am about 2-3 shades lighter and have been able to maintain it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinX View Post
    I am still using Makari and no complaints at all... In the long run its cheaper for me -- Pls note that I use physical exfoliation and chemical (rarely)with makari. and I moisturize a lot with Cerave Products. I probably use Cerave more than Makari on a weekly basis. I am about 2-3 shades lighter and have been able to maintain it.
    Which of the makari are you using

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I think I mentioned before... The carrot and argan line.

I bought the exclusive for face and didn't like the tone it gave me.. very pale and white.
    Quote Originally Posted by favourism View Post
    Which of the makari are you using

Quote Originally Posted by SkinX View Post
    I think I mentioned before... The carrot and argan line.

I bought the exclusive for face and didn't like the tone it gave me.. very pale and white.
    you are lucky the line did nothing for me. Congratulations

anyone currently using makari exclusive range ?

Quote Originally Posted by Limpinzle Michael View Post

yes I am, i wouldn't recommend makari face cream if you have acne prone skin.I switched to ht26 face cream yesterday cos these whiteheads are getting really annoying as some of them leave scars

Quote Originally Posted by ohemaauno View Post

yes I am, i wouldn't recommend makari face cream if you have acne prone skin.I switched to ht26 face cream yesterday cos these whiteheads are getting really annoying as some of them leave scars
    aww.. sorry to hear that
    ,how about the toning milk,did you get any nasties from using it on your skin? I'm thinking of using it .Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohemaauno View Post

aww.. sorry to hear that
    ,how about the toning milk,did you get any nasties from using it on your skin? I'm thinking of using it .Thanks

The toning milk is nice but you have to be careful, dont use it around areas where your skin is already thin for example my neck or cleavage so I started getting little white heads, therefore I only use it on the areas I know my skin is thick and sturbborn. Further, unless your body is already accustom to these strong skin lightner dont use the toning milk directly but start with their original range, it helps your body to get use to it and to reduce reactions

Guys I used dodo on my feet and it gave me dumps that left dark marks on my feet... do u think the exclusive will lighten my feet? @WaterBoy86 please chim in too

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements