Skin Care Talk banner

Tired of Wasting Time? Join the Makari 2015 Train

611K views 2K replies 158 participants last post by  DOODOOBROWN 
#1 ·
So I join the Makari line cos am tried with the Africa creams.

#1,901 ·
Hi ALL

I am also on Makari now.
I am using the exclusive for a month (bodyl Lotion three times a week with the Soap everyday and Serum twice a week with the makari Hand and Body Lotion )
On the other days a using shea butter.

No drasting lightning yet but my Skin is evenining out and i like it. Any advices? Shall i Switch to argan/ carrot products?

#1,917 ·
Hi guys I am from the UK and have enjoyed reading some of your posts but there is just so many ! I am currently a nc45 shade looking to get to nc42. Does anyone know where I can get the makari carrot and argan oil line in London? I am a beginner and was thinking should I start using it everyday? & what do you use for the face the gel or serum ? & can I use the kojie San soap aswell with the cream ??
Thanks

#1,923 ·
Hello everyone i haven't been on here for years so i still consider myself as a newbie i have been using makari for awhile about a year and a half it worked pretty good for awhile for me seems like my skin is getting use to it again when makari first came out years ago i used it then stopped cause my skin gets use to it quickly now have been using it for about a year and a half and seems like my skin is getting use to it again so i decided to combine it with this 3 days natural whitening oil that a friend of mines used made by jazzy girl skin care on etsy and it did the trick that oil works really great and quickly along with makari it gives faster results am thinking of trying the 3 days oil alone to see the effects as well so am happy again

#1,924 ·
help water papi anyone makari has left my face ans
d neck with the worst spots ever and my shoulders with green veins i must confess was usin the aran lotion in my face its terrible how do i clear this withoutbredarkenin am on dodo now but am noticin red dots, any ideas on a lotion to u

#1,966 ·
I am on extreme argan on the Body (Soap, Body Lotion and oil) nd 24k Gold on the face(Soap & serum) for 1 weekyou should get a Review so soon
Hey @lotgey228 , how's the going so far?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.