Skin Care Talk banner

Tired of Wasting Time? Join the Makari 2015 Train

611K views 2K replies 158 participants last post by  DOODOOBROWN 
#1 ·
So I join the Makari line cos am tried with the Africa creams.

#1,993 ·
I am still using Makari and no complaints at all... In the long run its cheaper for me -- Pls note that I use physical exfoliation and chemical (rarely)with makari. and I moisturize a lot with Cerave Products. I probably use Cerave more than Makari on a weekly basis. I am about 2-3 shades lighter and have been able to maintain it.

#2,003 ·
Hi everyone :hand::hand:
trust y‘all good

I‘m about to start using makari exclusive:

toning milk
exfoliating soap
serum(for knuckles & toes only)

using thrice a week

would be using NIVEA on days NOT
using makari .

just wanna try it and see how its gonna work for me
hope it goes well tho
would update my progress on here.

#2,012 ·
@WaterBoy86 papi what face lightener would u advise for intense lightening? my face got super dark from acne :tear:. & KA won't work. Makari exclusive didn't either. im thinking something stronger from makari, ht26 or HQ. What worked best for u daddy?
BTW, makari has soo many face products, :smashfreak: hella confused https://www.makari.com/face-whitening-skincare[/QUOTE @TvJunkie... try Mitchell Brand serum or gel.. Ive been using them for 2 year now.. my face is light skin as hell

#2,013 ·
Hello All,

I've been using the Exclusive line for almost 3 weeks. In my legs the skin color change was not very noticeable, I noticed I got a lot darker the first week or two, my arms and face as well, but both my arms and face were a little lighter faster than my legs. Then I went on vacation and got very tan. Now I have to start over.

I believe Makari is not for super dark skin that wants fast result. I believe that it works best on people that already been lighting and want to maintain their color and I said this because my legs are darker than the rest of my body and I noticed that the change wasn't much.

#2,015 ·
....and i received the ' welcome back' message. Thanks @gymrat.

Awwwwwhh I am starting all over again, now I understand how people feel while trying to go back to the basics. My skin is totaly messed up. I had great skin while on MK ARGAN. I travelled for 2 weeks, ran out of MAkari Argan, couldn't get to buy and oh my gosh, i broke out heavily and re darkend past my starting shade. It was hell. I had to allow my face to heal. My knuckles is more terrible. I now cover my hands . @moon maiden. What is the innit now, I have missed a lot of posts but I know you are forever here so I am relying on you and gymrat to update me on the reigning regime. Lol
@waterboy86.are you stil on MK line? I am not sure i will want to go back . I am confused anyway. Maybe I should try it . Where is @nwababy?

#2,030 ·
@ajoa You re right on this point, makari may be not safe, but i don't it has steroid ,maybe something nasty,but not steroids,or Hq ,or Mercury.i saying that because makari has shop s in Europe,included France.and we do know that french government is very strict about those lightening creams,he also controls it,i think that if makari has stéroïds on it ,we would have known long time ago. And their shops will be close by now. Makari has something else

#2,049 ·
Im still using makari with no issues.... A few things I noticed
1. you can't use if every day -- you will get too light.
2. you must exfoliate and moisturize with it.
3. using the body cream for your face is tricky -- You have to layer with SA to prevent breakouts

i want to start a real regime and see what happens. Using the Makari three days in the PM; using Amlactin 2 days and moisturizing only for 2 days.

I'm going to try to stick to this for a month.

I dont' have a regime now, I just use whatever, whenever...

Im using the makari argan carrot line. (the orange bottle)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.