Skin Care Talk banner

LET TALK FAIR AND WHITE(SO WHITE,EXCLUSIVE, YELEN,GOLD,LIGHTENING UP AND ORIGINAL

328K views 861 replies 91 participants last post by  gymrat 
#1 ·
Fair and white product has alway been my back up plan anytime I stop using other products I still go back for it?? So why can't I stick to it? :club: This question I have been asking my self for a while now. I have used Yelen and So White but I just don't know why I stop using them. These products gave me unique ,even and uniform colour. Everyone compliment on my skin. So White gave me darker knuckles but unique yellow colour. With YELEN its very slow kinda maintain your colour it gives you some shiny golden tone. My experience please share yours :)

#560 ·
@ajoa, I saw you used makari. What is lighten up gel?
can you hep me up my mind?
I m using LA Lotion based of fnw aha Lotion + lactic acid on my Body and g&G mixed with ami White gel in my Palm - I let it kojie san Soap on face and Body before applying fnw Glycerin.
I put also am White gel on my face
want to boost a bit before my wedding in a month. how can i incorporate makari Body milk succesfully for month? I was thinking to mix it with Aloe Vera

what dO you think?

#561 ·
have stop using makari for a long time. Lightening up gel is another product just Google or go back n read from page 1 to 4 on this thread you will see it... you are using lot of acid and I will not advice makari with them.. If you decide to use makari stop using the aha and the gng please.

#568 ·
I'm not @ajoa buh most of d glow lines n such like makari r strong n may thin out ur skin over time dependin on ur skin type. Also dependin on how often u use d lotion, d harshnes of d soap u use n if u also take some breaks within d week to build ur skin. If exg is workin fine den try to skin build d veins wil cover up

#574 ·
For example my regimen, I skin build 3times a week monday, wednesday, saturday nights wit palmers cocobutter, I may mix in little shea butter. Also u can use nourishin lotions like clarins, gold bond, den layer d cocbutter or shea butter. Some use oils too buh my weather is hot. Oils like olive, emu, coconut, primrose, jojoba etc. Also u may decide to skin harsh soaps on those days let ur skin jus relax

#576 ·
Hey pple. So ive found that kojic sans and amlactin combo is too harsh for my skin due to the crazy number of green veins and the fact that my nose is bright red lol. I was thinking of switching to fnw gold- the one with glycolic acid and fnw gold soap for exfoliation days cos fnw aha soap and cream ive used in the past and I looked extremely pale and ghostlike it was really scary. So guys wat do u think? Any experience with fnw gold aha?

#588 ·
Is advisable to lay aha with glow product dear. You will get horrible shine. I did before and my
Itch like heal with lot of veins. So make sure rub shea butter like you bathing with it and reduce it use to 2times a week. You are very light and you good to go. If you rub shea butter you won't darken much

#591 ·
Is ok just make sure you rub shea butter like 3or 4days in a week with that ur veins will be less visible.. The reason is am seeing veins in the picture u took and am sure is very horrible physically. If you use shea butter more offen it will disappear..

#601 ·
non of the mention thialand products can maintain glow results. I used over white serum and it work so good it also one of the thialand product. You can mix it with the gluta lotion or yuri lotion only if they are acid free because the aha in over white is very very high.. you can Google the over white serum.

#607 ·
No is not that.the over white serum is yellow in colour in a tall container . Just Google it you find it. I post it the other time here but it was removed. The aha in it is very strong 70% I think that's why it was removed here...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.