Vit C serum for dummies - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 First 8 9

Thread: Vit C serum for dummies

What can i use for the ferulic acid in this vitamin c serum recipe.Shipping is way to high where i live.Are there any other alternatives for the ferulic acid?Thanks n advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Trish Kolo View Post
    What can i use for the ferulic acid in this vitamin c serum recipe.Shipping is way to high where i live.Are there any other alternatives for the ferulic acid?Thanks n advance.
    Unfortunately there isn't anything you can use in its place. You can make it without the FA if you need too. Just omit the FA and the Vodka step.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

There is so much to read about making Vitamin C Serum ...... I am lost!

I used to make it about 3 years ago and I loved it. I got so many compliments and that was with not saying a word about it. I eventually got fed up because I could never get the C to dissolve.
    Don't scream, but I used 1 tsp distilled water to 1 tsp LAA Pharmaceutical Grade (could not get Ultra Fine). I tried Vitamin E and Glycerin together and separately but did not like it, so stuck to the 2 above ingredients. I used it every night which made my pillow case yellow - no problem. Do you think I should not use it so strong? I really had no ill effects with it though...
    Now that I know that I should buy LAA ultra fine, I just need to know where in the UK to get it.

Hey guys, just saw this easy receipe for a diy vitamin c serum http://www.labmuffin.com/easy-5-minu...-serum-recipe/
    what do you think?

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements