Dark upper lip

Thread: Dark upper lip

Dark upper lip

Hi,
    I have a dark upper lip since my birth... I dont know whether it's melasma or something else.. even my mom has dark upper lip... can you pls advise the treatment for this problem.
    Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Do you use sunscreen?? If so what kind?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

What helps me is a seasalt scrub with honey and lemon lime. Let it 2-3. Mins on ur lip and it will lighten ur lip gradually. Use a moisturizing spf lip balm on ur lips.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    What helps me is a seasalt scrub with honey and lemon lime. Let it 2-3. Mins on ur lip and it will lighten ur lip gradually. Use a moisturizing spf lip balm on ur lips.

Hi" Would you still recommend ht26? Do you think it can lighten 3 shades? What do you think of the new version? Are you still using the hands and feet

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    So with this method, would lips redarken again? i need tangible solutions to upper and lower DARK LIPS. can you suggest a spf lip balm?

Hi

I also have very dark lips
    whatcan use to make them pink

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessIvanka83 View Post
    Hi

I also have very dark lips
    whatcan use to make them pink
    There several suggestions by different people ... Bottomline - you'd need an exfoliator, a lightener and a moisturiser : plus loootsa patience and committment.

For exfoliation - scrubbing with a toothbrush + exfo soap like kojie sans (whenever you take a shower or brush your teeth) is a start. Also using RA and an aha lotion.

For lightening - a niacinamide toner/cream is best bcos its safe n non-irritating for lips, genitalia etc... Some have said Hypprogel cream works for them.

For moisturising - get a lip balm with spf in it. @PrincessIvanka83
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

thank you Aime for your advice

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements