Only gone and done it! My TCA journey - Page 2

Thread: Only gone and done it! My TCA journey

  1. #11
    @Neom how's your peel going?hope its going well

    Neom,I'm on day 6 but I've barely peeled. I have dry crinkled skin under my eyes(where I done two layers) and its driving me mad grrr!Iv had a few flakes,which is what I was expecting,but I thought the skin under my eyes would flake by now!its annoying because it looks horrible and crinkly.feels like its taking forever

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by annaamia View Post
    @Neom how's your peel going?hope its going well

    Neom,I'm on day 6 but I've barely peeled. I have dry crinkled skin under my eyes(where I done two layers) and its driving me mad grrr!Iv had a few flakes,which is what I was expecting,but I thought the skin under my eyes would flake by now!its annoying because it looks horrible and crinkly.feels like its taking forever
    @annaamia

    Not too bad. So I'm just at the end of day 3 now. Face feels very tight - crinkled all over too which is making me go insane! I'm dying to put moisturiser on but I've been good and not applied a single thing - I want to get maximum results from this.

    I read that it takes about 10 days for the end result? Hang in there! Treatments like this we just need to be patient with although easier said than done. I'm dying to itch too!

  4. #13
    @Neom sounds good,neom!looks like you'll get a good peel,I bet you can't wait until the end result I've finally started peeling under my eyes yay!I was only using minimal moisture too but once I started applying lots of oils I started peeling.I don't know if it was coincidence or the good moisture loosening the dead skin off.its only fine skin peeling and not thick skin but thats because its only a 12% I did.I even stuck a small piece of cling film on top of my skin under my eyes to make the oil sink right in it lol!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    PM on day 5: Coming along nicely and now peeling a lot around the mouth area, feels a lot better now! forehead, cheeks, neck still to peel- cracked in a few areas though.

    Quote Originally Posted by annaamia View Post
    @Neom sounds good,neom!looks like you'll get a good peel,I bet you can't wait until the end result I've finally started peeling under my eyes yay!I was only using minimal moisture too but once I started applying lots of oils I started peeling.I don't know if it was coincidence or the good moisture loosening the dead skin off.its only fine skin peeling and not thick skin but thats because its only a 12% I did.I even stuck a small piece of cling film on top of my skin under my eyes to make the oil sink right in it lol!
    Absolutely!! I'm going to schedule a dermaroller and then that will be me for a while. I'll still carry on with my weekly Mandelic acid peel.

  7. #15
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    31,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    PM on day 5: Coming along nicely and now peeling a lot around the mouth area, feels a lot better now! forehead, cheeks, neck still to peel- cracked in a few areas though.



    Absolutely!! I'm going to schedule a dermaroller and then that will be me for a while. I'll still carry on with my weekly Mandelic acid peel.
    @Neom sounds like things are going along how they should be......can't WAIT to hear about how the neck does!! Never tried it but always wanted too
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  8. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @Neom sounds like things are going along how they should be......can't WAIT to hear about how the neck does!! Never tried it but always wanted too
    WHOOPS sorry nope not neck, that was meant to say jawline lol I only went slightly past the jawline. I feel a lot more comfortable now that I've peel/cracked in some areas. @gymrat are you doing yours after new year?

  9. #17
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    31,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    WHOOPS sorry nope not neck, that was meant to say jawline lol I only went slightly past the jawline. I feel a lot more comfortable now that I've peel/cracked in some areas. @gymrat are you doing yours after new year?
    Yes........that is my plan. Counting down the days
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  10. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yes........that is my plan. Counting down the days
    Exciting stuff! Keep me posted! Would love to know how you get on with the 18%. I'm keen to try this next time.

  11. #19
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    31,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    Exciting stuff! Keep me posted! Would love to know how you get on with the 18%. I'm keen to try this next time.
    I've used 18% for several years now, I get a nice good peel with it. Some area's double layers, but majority frosts with a single layer.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  12. #20
    So while we're on the subject, I did a three-layer 18% MUAC TCA a week ago today. I have barely peeled ... did not frost at all. I think it's flaked off some. I've moisturized consistently But wondering...should I have done a 4th layer until it frosted or should I move up the strength to 24%? And will I receive any benefit at all from this peel?

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •