Only gone and done it! My TCA journey - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 First 5 6

Thread: Only gone and done it! My TCA journey

Quote Originally Posted by Iren70 View Post
    Next will be my neck and face. I have no time for face.I am working and can't get off 5-6 days.....But I want.
    I have never tried it on my neck, so do be careful. Not sure I would use 21%, do you have a lower strength?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey Girls, don't know anything about MUCA TCA Peels. Can anyone throw some lights on the benefits and where can I get it?

Quote Originally Posted by szunaira View Post
    Hey Girls, don't know anything about MUCA TCA Peels. Can anyone throw some lights on the benefits and where can I get it?
    Hello, here is more on MUAC, and what they offer

http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/A...eels_c_53.html

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hello my lovilies. Been a while since I last posted on this forum. Super busy with running my business!

So I did the 15% all over my face and slightly past my jawline. Fab results. Like dermaroller treatments this is definitely something I will be doing on a yearly basis. I'm thinking of getting a higher strength to do a spot treatment - perhaps going straight to the 24%? only a couple of areas where I feel I could benefit more from a stronger strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    Hello my lovilies. Been a while since I last posted on this forum. Super busy with running my business!

So I did the 15% all over my face and slightly past my jawline. Fab results. Like dermaroller treatments this is definitely something I will be doing on a yearly basis. I'm thinking of getting a higher strength to do a spot treatment - perhaps going straight to the 24%? only a couple of areas where I feel I could benefit more from a stronger strength.
    So glad to hear you had great results, I was hoping you did! I think so many always think the worst when doing a TCA, but if they did their homework and learned a bit more about the process they would be thrilled with the results. So happy for you!!

Spot treating with 24% would be ok, I wouldn't do your entire face with 24%......I'd be more apt to layer 18% then take that leap of faith on 24%. That burn is on a level of its own........spot treating you should be able to handle. Just be sure to lather up with neosporin on those areas afterwards. You should frost quite easy with 24%, so be careful.

Congrats on great results and congrats on your business, don't be a stranger!!

Thankyou! I feel confident on doing my next one. I know how to/what to expect.

Okay brill... 24 spot it is! Ordering soon as I'm starting to run out of my weekly mandelic!

Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    Thankyou! I feel confident on doing my next one. I know how to/what to expect.

Okay brill... 24 spot it is! Ordering soon as I'm starting to run out of my weekly mandelic!
    How do you like the Mandalic??? If you want to change it up, try the fade peel. Does the Mandalic itch or burn at all for you?? It doesn't for me. I recently switched it up and tried the Fade Peel, omgoodness, that sucker itched so bad I could hardly handle leaving it on for 5 mins. The nice thing with the Mandelic is its so simple/easy/pain free to use. Plus no down time. Its a great peel for maintaining til you can do another TCA. But if you want to try something else, have a look at the Fade peel.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    How do you like the Mandalic??? If you want to change it up, try the fade peel. Does the Mandalic itch or burn at all for you?? It doesn't for me. I recently switched it up and tried the Fade Peel, omgoodness, that sucker itched so bad I could hardly handle leaving it on for 5 mins. The nice thing with the Mandelic is its so simple/easy/pain free to use. Plus no down time. Its a great peel for maintaining til you can do another TCA. But if you want to try something else, have a look at the Fade peel.
    @gymrat I like it but yes I could easily change it up a bit. Nope although when I first tried it a bit of a tingle but nothing now. I shall check the fade out

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements