Only gone and done it! My TCA journey
Page 1 of 6 1 2 Last

Thread: Only gone and done it! My TCA journey

Only gone and done it! My TCA journey

Well what can I say. I'm absolutely delighted that that's it all complete and done with! A sense of relief! I don't think it helped that I worked myself up about it all. Super happy now! For me that's the hard bit over - fun bit is the peeling process.

Soo I used 15% MUAC TCA. This is my first ever TCA. I applied the first layer with a cotton pad and then I used a q-tip to target a couple of areas. The only bits that frosted were the q-tip areas, left it on for five minutes and at that point I thought stuff it! - I'm going to apply a second layer for maximum results. I left this on for just over four minutes.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! WOWEEEEE burney burney!! Oh my goodness IT BETTER BE WORTH IT!! hahaha. The first layer in my opinion wasn't all that bad - here's me thinking what all the fuss is about but different story for the second layer that I can't even explain!! So intense I had to walk about flapping my hands in my face. ( I had no fan oopsie )

Frosted much better with this second layer so fingers crossed il peel nicely. Will keep updating. Any questions fire away.

N

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    Well what can I say. I'm absolutely delighted that that's it all complete and done with! A sense of relief! I don't think it helped that I worked myself up about it all. Super happy now! For me that's the hard bit over - fun bit is the peeling process.

Soo I used 15% MUAC TCA. This is my first ever TCA. I applied the first layer with a cotton pad and then I used a q-tip to target a couple of areas. The only bits that frosted were the q-tip areas, left it on for five minutes and at that point I thought stuff it! - I'm going to apply a second layer for maximum results. I left this on for just over four minutes.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! WOWEEEEE burney burney!! Oh my goodness IT BETTER BE WORTH IT!! hahaha. The first layer in my opinion wasn't all that bad - here's me thinking what all the fuss is about but different story for the second layer that I can't even explain!! So intense I had to walk about flapping my hands in my face. ( I had no fan oopsie )

Frosted much better with this second layer so fingers crossed il peel nicely. Will keep updating. Any questions fire away.

N
    Definitely looking forward to updates.

N
    Awwhh you just made my Christmas much brighter I told you.....or should I say, I warned you . @Neom , use a brush next time, you will save so much product this way, your cotton and q-tip soak up solution, using a brush nothing is wasted.

Cant wait to hear how things turn out for you
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    Definitely looking forward to updates.
    Have you TCA'd before @Fluffington ?

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Awwhh you just made my Christmas much brighter I told you.....or should I say, I warned you . @Neom, use a brush next time, you will save so much product this way, your cotton and q-tip soak up solution, using a brush nothing is wasted.

Cant wait to hear how things turn out for you
    LOL

Yes will do. I was going to buy a new one but totally forgot. Still a bit pink so I'm lathered up on Neosporin. I've got a tightening effect which feels great - now I know what to expect after a facelift lol

N
    What kind of skin do you have. Is it sensitive? I've only used Mandelic Acid and I wanted to up the ante but I worry TCA may be too much for my sensitive skin.

Have you TCA'd before @Fluffington?
    Nope, just a YPO. No skipping and jumping with that. Just itching lol.
    But I am curious about trying the TCA.

Well done @Neom ! Iv noticed, since I did my peel,time goes really, really slowly.have you noticed?lol.I'm calling it TCA time ,where one day feels like a week!hope you peel nicely and have lovely results for the start of the year

LOL

Yes will do. I was going to buy a new one but totally forgot. Still a bit pink so I'm lathered up on Neosporin. I've got a tightening effect which feels great - now I know what to expect after a facelift lol
    Right?! when the time comes we can go together

I am usually pink the next day as well. That should go away by tomorrow. Keep neosporin on any areas that remain pink though. By day 3 you should see some peeling
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by MissErica View Post
    What kind of skin do you have. Is it sensitive? I've only used Mandelic Acid and I wanted to up the ante but I worry TCA may be too much for my sensitive skin.
    I would say a combination type skin. You could maybe consider a lower % perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    Nope, just a YPO. No skipping and jumping with that. Just itching lol.
    But I am curious about trying the TCA.
    Oooh what's a YPO?? Merry Christmas btw. Ireland right? Just after 1 in the morning. Time for bed. I've been good and not opened any pressies dying to open my Jo Molone haha

Quote Originally Posted by annaamia View Post
    Well done @Neom ! Iv noticed, since I did my peel,time goes really, really slowly.have you noticed?lol.I'm calling it TCA time ,where one day feels like a week!hope you peel nicely and have lovely results for the start of the year
    Thankyou! I've not noticed it yet but maybe when the peeling begins?! So what day are you on now?

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Right?! when the time comes we can go together

I am usually pink the next day as well. That should go away by tomorrow. Keep neosporin on any areas that remain pink though. By day 3 you should see some peeling
    Oh absolutely!! LOL there's a surgeon on Harley Street - his work looks AMAZING! Dr Dominic Bray.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements