Micro needling for deep acne scars?

Thread: Micro needling for deep acne scars?

Micro needling for deep acne scars?

Hi, I have some scars on my face left by acne and i'm looking for the best way to treat this. I'm from south asia with brown skin. What treatment will be best for me and give good results? thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi,

I would try Dermarolling first or even the dermastamp. 1.5 length needle. Because you haven't done this before I would go to a physician first. It takes patients and a few sessions to really see big improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    Hi,

I would try Dermarolling first or even the dermastamp. 1.5 length needle. Because you haven't done this before I would go to a physician first. It takes patients and a few sessions to really see big improvement.
    I tried dermarolling with a dermaroller with 1mm needle once a week, i dont feel like its very effective on my scars. What are the other option? How can i promote more collagen on my face? thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

You need to go up in size. 1mm simply won't cut it. It won't penetrate enough for scarring. You need at least the 1.5 and repeat every 6 weeks and you should notice a dramatic difference with time. That size plus the 2mm are the more popular sizes. I've never done 2mm. Don't think I could handle it haha.
    Make sure you apply your numbing cream an hour before then wash it off and away you go.

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements