Plastic surgery SOUTH KOREA - Page 3

Thread: Plastic surgery SOUTH KOREA

Quote Originally Posted by SugarSyrup View Post
    Hello . I am thinking of getting my teeth fixed and maybe laser work on my eyes for vision correction. I may sneak in some lipo. And They do skin lightening injections over there with gluta and vitamin c they are really powerful and a safer alternative.Then I would only have to work on maintaining it.
    The gluta+vit.c jabs sound yummy .......
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    The gluta+vit.c jabs sound yummy .......

hello yes.I have seen alot of kpop stars who went to korea and had it done once they became famous.
    they are also much cheaper than in the west.f8fa1271abfbb0b0f58e04a45f82d7b6.jpg
    I know tiffany from snsd and ailee got it done because they were tan before.index.jpgindexjjknb.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

As a person of Afro descent, I would think twice about getting any rhinoplasty there to be honest. I was wondering about other procedures though that anyone can get there. maybe eyelid surgery? Ideas ladies?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    As a person of Afro descent, I would think twice about getting any rhinoplasty there to be honest. I was wondering about other procedures though that anyone can get there. maybe eyelid surgery? Ideas ladies?
    @PinotNoir : Why do you advise not to have Rhinoplasty due in part to being of Afro descent? Im curious; do you advise ALL people of such descent not to get that type of surgery or are you speaking from a solely individally-based standpoint? I have heard that people of Afro descent, nose surgery, is hardest to perform and get the results the patient wants, as compared to other races. This is due in part to Africans having thicker tissue and structure of the nose. Not to mention the biggest concern...well reality actually: the scar factor with Afro skin.

Very interesting thread. *Follows.
    With great power comes great responsibility.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    @PinotNoir: Why do you advise not to have Rhinoplasty (nose) due in part to being of Afro descent? Im curious; do you advise ALL people of such descent not to get that type of surgery or are you speaking from a solely individally-based standpoint? I have heard that people of Afro descent, nose surgery, is hardest to perform and get the results the patient wants, as compared to other races. This is due in part to Africans having thicker tissue and structure of the nose. Not to mention the biggest concern...well reality actually: the scar factor with Afro skin.
    Welp, I was looking forward to reading @2toned response to your question.

As someone who's already had one rhinoplasty surgery in the U.S. by one of the best, I would have to wholeheartedly disagree with the claim that Korea is not to be trusted with procedures on ethnic faces. Why? Because in the Surgery World (I can only speak for the U.S. Surgeons, as these are the only ones I thoroughly combed through before finally finding my hero surgeon), facial Asian features and Sub-African and/or any other typical black features are always included in the same category: "ETHNIC". That's it. They don't categorize into "Asian" and "African". They simply group all of the above into "Ethnic".

They don't see our facial features as different, the way that typical society does. They simply judge by facial skin/bone structure and have categorized us as similar enough to be handled and treated, the same. And why wouldn't they? We both scar the same, both have thicker skin, both have stronger bone structures, typically bulbous noses in many cases etc. Regarding rhinoplasty, the only differences found would be that many Asians don't have bridges as much as we do, so building a bridge of their nose would be suggested or requested.

So prior to my knowing this, I would have never even given Korea a first thought.

Now in 2017, if I ever considered any more work, Korea would most certainly be included in my combing research and I would be happy to visit there for certain things like V-lines. Hands down with little room for dispute, they are the Champion Masters of V-lines, mainly because that is their #1 request and the top surgeons there could do the procedure in their sleep

*Regarding rhinoplasty, the only differences found would be that many Asians don't have bridges as high as we do, so building a bridge of their nose would be suggested or requested.*

Wow! Super interesting. Would never even have considered South Korea for this. I have heard of places like the Dominican Republic and Russia for plastic surgery though. I would not mind getting a procedure or two done myself. Which doctors are recommended in South Korea?

Quote Originally Posted by strongerrrr View Post
    Wow! Super interesting. Would never even have considered South Korea for this. I have heard of places like the Dominican Republic and Russia for plastic surgery though. I would not mind getting a procedure or two done myself. Which doctors are recommended in South Korea?
    I have my eye on this one particular medical group in SK. I saved it to my YouTube vids, so let me find it then I'll post it here.

Whoops! Got a little distracted on YT, as usual, geez.

Here is one called the Cinderella Clinic. Her and her twin sister have strong African features and though they were both beautiful beforehand, I have to say that the end results are amazing.

https://youtu.be/lCnZlZsDt3I
    Last edited by shestarr; 03-22-2017 at 02:22 PM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements