Lactic acid and hyaluronic acid spray

Thread: Lactic acid and hyaluronic acid spray

Lactic acid and hyaluronic acid spray

Hello everyone!

I am trying to make a moisturizing spray. This is my first time ever attempting to make anything so any tips would be extremely helpful! So far I have bought hyaluronic acid powder, lactic acid powder 88%, jojoba oil, and vegetable glycerin. However, I have no clue how these properties will mix together to create the aha moisturizing spray I am hoping to make.

Thank you in advance for any tips!! I spend roughly 150 on lotions a month that do not really do the job so I am looking for another alternative to reduce cost, yet help my extremely dry and tight skin.

Alyssa

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Just curious - why a spray ?? ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by alyssanichole View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am trying to make a moisturizing spray. This is my first time ever attempting to make anything so any tips would be extremely helpful! So far I have bought hyaluronic acid powder, lactic acid powder 88%, jojoba oil, and vegetable glycerin. However, I have no clue how these properties will mix together to create the aha moisturizing spray I am hoping to make.

Thank you in advance for any tips!! I spend roughly 150 on lotions a month that do not really do the job so I am looking for another alternative to reduce cost, yet help my extremely dry and tight skin.

Alyssa
    I also want any to make a brightening body spritz, @gymrat lol I might need a whole list of ingredients to buy

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@GlowyGoddess002 okie dokie my friend.......I pray Santa treats you good this year
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements