Wait Time After 40% LA Peel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Wait Time After 40% LA Peel

Quote Originally Posted by glc213 View Post
    @AIME and/or @gymrat A question about Vit C serum: I am currently using the NCN 20% w/vit E and ferulic acid. I saw a few less expensive brands that contain hyaluronic acid in them on Amazon. Should I try one of those next? I also found one that contains both for less than half the price. And let me preface by saying that I am not ready to make my own lol. I need to get my routine in check before I add complexity to it. Thanks
    I make my own, but during busy times in life, when I don't have the extra time, I will use NCN's Vit C serum, its a nice solid serum. If you are seeing cheaper serums and want to try them, I say check the ingredients and compare them to the one you are currently using. The only other I would say to take a look at is Skin Cosmetic Solutions Vit C serum.

It you want to use an HA product, I say make a basic HA serum, super easy to do, requires 2 ingredients, then apply that basic serum over your Vit C serum.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks gymrat. I'm trying to keep things as simple as possible in the beginning, but, one day I might be making my own serums. Never say never!

Quote Originally Posted by glc213 View Post
    Thanks gymrat. I'm trying to keep things as simple as possible in the beginning, but, one day I might be making my own serums. Never say never!
    You can totally make your own, it is not as complicated as it may sound, I promise you that!! Just requires a few ingredients and you will be off and running. When your ready let me know and I will gladly help you!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thank you, gymrat! I will ask just as soon as I am ready.

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements