Peel vs Lotion - LA 88% - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Peel vs Lotion - LA 88%

Quote Originally Posted by Inahet View Post
    Thank you! Yes I'm looking for lactic acid 88 so I can do what u guys do, dilute with distilled water to make a peel. Seems like I could save a lot more money than if I were to buy the ready one at muac.
    Yes much cheaper to make your own peel.

Lactic acid is out of stock at bulkactives.and lotion crafters is selling it for 20 for 20 ounces and and then 12 for shipping so 32. essential wholesale is best price wise because for 16 oz u spend only 6 and shipping is 11, 17 dollars total. But is it the same quality? Prices seems too good to be true
    Lotioncrafters also has it as well as various other sites.
    So I ended up buying the one from essential wholesale but instead of 1 pound I got 3.5 pounds and I only spent 17 for the product and shipping because I used a ten dollar shipping coupon
    YAHOO, that's my kind of shopper. A $10 coupon is great!! Sorry i didn't answer sooner, @mention me next time I will see it much sooner, hope I didn't mess things up for you time wise.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat it is ok, I did a search on Essentialwholesale on this forum and saw one of your posts where u said it is legit so that's why I went ahead with the purchase so quickly. If you want 10 dollars off shipping use code welcome16

@gymrat it is ok, I did a search on Essentialwholesale on this forum and saw one of your posts where u said it is legit so that's why I went ahead with the purchase so quickly. If you want 10 dollars off shipping use code welcome16
    Awesome thanks I will give it a try!! And yes I have ordered from them a few times they are totally legit. @Inahet

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat oh I think the code is for first time customers but I guess you can order it to your friend's house

@gymrat oh I think the code is for first time customers but I guess you can order it to your friend's house
    I'll make a acct under my husbands name and ship to his office if i have too

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements