SUNCREEN. What's the favorite these days? - Page 2

Thread: SUNCREEN. What's the favorite these days?

Quote Originally Posted by webs View Post
    @gymrat - Wouw that would be great, if the 'old' devita is back. IMO it was the best 'no white cast' sunscreen. Please let me know if you got the latest batch
    Hi @webs

I used it today and its back to how it once was!! No flakes, no white cast, just the good ol Devita we once knew!! My new tube is the batch below, I hope you can see it.....if not its P258
    IMG_8179.JPG
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat Thanks, I will give Devita a try again

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Hi @webs

I used it today and its back to how it once was!! No flakes, no white cast, just the good ol Devita we once knew!! My new tube is the batch below, I hope you can see it.....if not its P258
    IMG_8179.JPG

How do you know if it's the new batch or old batch if ordering online and you can't see the lot number?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrygirl View Post
    How do you know if it's the new batch or old batch if ordering online and you can't see the lot number?
    Email the seller and ask, they should be able to provide that info for you.

OMG I'm so happy to hear that Devita is going back to "normal"! @gymrat Where did you buy yours? I used to buy mine at Amazon.

Question: Has anyone here used the Devita Body sunscreen? What is the difference and can that be used for face? Both has 19% Zinc. I ask b/c you get so much more product for a few more dollars. With Pratima, I bought their "body" sunscreen and used it on face with no problem. Can I do the same with Devita?

Quote Originally Posted by Learning1 View Post
    OMG I'm so happy to hear that Devita is going back to "normal"! @gymrat Where did you buy yours? I used to buy mine at Amazon.

Question: Has anyone here used the Devita Body sunscreen? What is the difference and can that be used for face? Both has 19% Zinc. I ask b/c you get so much more product for a few more dollars. With Pratima, I bought their "body" sunscreen and used it on face with no problem. Can I do the same with Devita?
    Hi @Learning1 so nice to see you posting!!

I purchased my recent tube from Vitacost. And yes, I have used both version and I see no difference. You get more bang for your buck using the body version!!

Hi @Learning1 so nice to see you posting!!

I purchased my recent tube from Vitacost. And yes, I have used both version and I see no difference. You get more bang for your buck using the body version!!
    Oh that's good to know! I'll def. get the body version then.

Hi @webs

IMG_8179.JPG
    hey gymrat, you bought the devita ss from here right? http://www.vitacost.com/devita-solar-protective-moisturizer-spf-30-2-5-fl-oz-5
    I live in the UK, do you think iHerb sells the exact same one with no white cast, flakes etc. here is a link: http://uk.iherb.com/Devita-Solar-Bod...FUs6GwodJpQFHA . I bought Alba botanica two months ago, as everyone here 'loved it' and saying that it doesn't make a white cast - but it actually makes my skin look unnatural and purple or grey looking and many people noticed it, even when I rubbed it in well. So I'm asking cuz I don't wanna make the same mistake

Oh i forgot to tag you @gymrat . I hope you could answer my question

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel97 View Post
    hey gymrat, you bought the devita ss from here right? http://www.vitacost.com/devita-solar-protective-moisturizer-spf-30-2-5-fl-oz-5
    I live in the UK, do you think iHerb sells the exact same one with no white cast, flakes etc. here is a link: http://uk.iherb.com/Devita-Solar-Bod...FUs6GwodJpQFHA . I bought Alba botanica two months ago, as everyone here 'loved it' and saying that it doesn't make a white cast - but it actually makes my skin look unnatural and purple or grey looking and many people noticed it, even when I rubbed it in well. So I'm asking cuz I don't wanna make the same mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel97 View Post
    Oh i forgot to tag you @gymrat . I hope you could answer my question
    @gabriel97 , yes, I am sure by now iHerb has the new batches of Devita. The new formula came out a year or so ago, so I'm sure what you get from iHerb will be great!! Much better choice in my opinion than Alba Botnica, Alba is a bit to heavy for me personally. Devita is more like a light moisturizer, won't leave any cast.

If you are located near a Whole Foods, you can sample it there. I can find Devita locally, in most health food stores, but online is just much easier for

Let me know how Devita works out for you!!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements