SUNCREEN. What's the favorite these days? - Page 3

Thread: SUNCREEN. What's the favorite these days?

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @gabriel97, yes, I am sure by now iHerb has the new batches of Devita. The new formula came out a year or so ago, so I'm sure what you get from iHerb will be great!! Much better choice in my opinion than Alba Botnica, Alba is a bit to heavy for me personally. Devita is more like a light moisturizer, won't leave any cast.

If you are located near a Whole Foods, you can sample it there. I can find Devita locally, in most health food stores, but online is just much easier for

Let me know how Devita works out for you!!
    Thanks for the help @gymrat . I will definitely order the devita ss, light and no white cast that's what I've been acc looking for . Yeah I will let you know how it will work out, I just couldn't stand the Alba Botanica anymore lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey @gymrat , I have been using the devita sunscreen since 3days. When I applied it for the first time, there was a very little white cast on my darkskin, but after like 15 mins it just dissapeared . Its also very moisturising and easy to rub in, I'm glad I ordered it.
    One question could you maybe pm me, as I can't pm anyone first till I reach 20 posts, at least that what Ive hard. I've got an issue.. that isn't regarding about this thread or sunscreens and I see you've helped a lot of people in this forum and might be able to help me too.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel97 View Post
    Hey @gymrat, I have been using the devita sunscreen since 3days. When I applied it for the first time, there was a very little white cast on my darkskin, but after like 15 mins it just dissapeared . Its also very moisturising and easy to rub in, I'm glad I ordered it.
    One question could you maybe pm me, as I can't pm anyone first till I reach 20 posts, at least that what Ive hard. I've got an issue.. that isn't regarding about this thread or sunscreens and I see you've helped a lot of people in this forum and might be able to help me too.
    YES!! @gabriel97 that is the nice thing with Devita, it does provide great moisture. I am so glad it is working for you so far. And yes you do need 20 posts, but I'd be more than happy to help you!! Keep posting
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Still using my burnout

Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    Still using my burnout
    Awwhh @Neom , and how is it working?? The finish is ok for you?? No issues??

Now you know why I like it so much

Hey, I know off topic but how are you liking the Laura Gellar?? Still a good one??

Awwhh @Neom, and how is it working?? The finish is ok for you?? No issues??

Now you know why I like it so much

Hey, I know off topic but how are you liking the Laura Gellar?? Still a good one??
    Nope all good. It just feels really good and lightweight. No horrible chemically smell you get with some. I've still got another full tube lying somewhere.

I update the other thread but yes yes yes. Another one to add to the forever growing must haves haha

hi @gymrat how do you compare devita with burnout face&body? is it as matte?

Quote Originally Posted by chocosweet View Post
    hi @gymrat how do you compare devita with burnout face&body? is it as matte?
    Hey @chocosweet , Devita is more moisturizing and doesn't hold up as well in high temps like Burnout does. I can use it during the cooler months but not in the middle of summer.

Hey @chocosweet, Devita is more moisturizing and doesn't hold up as well in high temps like Burnout does. I can use it during the cooler months but not in the middle of summer.
    ahh, thanks gymrat! guess it will be a pass for me haha.

Quote Originally Posted by chocosweet View Post
    ahh, thanks gymrat! guess it will be a pass for me haha.
    @chocosweet , once it cools off do give it a go, I think it would work for you. Especially if its one you can get locally.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements