SUNCREEN. What's the favorite these days?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 Last

Thread: SUNCREEN. What's the favorite these days?

SUNCREEN. What's the favorite these days?

What is the favorite natural sunscreen that works well these days?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Swampstalker ....i luv Alba Botanica

Really it depends on where I am going and what I will be doing........I still use Burnout and Purple Prairie during the heat of summer. Cooler times Devita and Pratima. I did just order a bottle of Bioderma, as well....starting to stock up, soon enough it will be that time of year
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I love Lakme Sunscreens ... No white cast, work well, and have high spf's ...
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

I have try a lot of different sunscreen living in france gives you the advantage of having a good few sunscreen at your fingertips to choose from. so far I like all the sunscreen for kids lol. MUSTELA for baby and kids DAYLONG for kids when it's not too hot IMG_20160219_195303.jpg dough

Thanks everyone! I have yet to try Pratima!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Really it depends on where I am going and what I will be doing........I still use Burnout and Purple Prairie during the heat of summer. Cooler times Devita and Pratima. I did just order a bottle of Bioderma, as well....starting to stock up, soon enough it will be that time of year
    Gymrat > how is Devita these days? According to themselves their latest batch (starting with X) should be as good as in the 'old days', but honestly I have lost my trust in them

Quote Originally Posted by webs View Post
    Gymrat > how is Devita these days? According to themselves their latest batch (starting with X) should be as good as in the 'old days', but honestly I have lost my trust in them
    Hi @webs , it is exactly like the old days formula!! I got a small tube just in case it wasn't up to par. But so far, so good. I will check and see what batch I have and let you know!! There may be light at the end of the tunnel for Devita afterall
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@gymrat - Wouw that would be great, if the 'old' devita is back. IMO it was the best 'no white cast' sunscreen. Please let me know if you got the latest batch

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements