Not the same sct anymore

Thread: Not the same sct anymore

Not the same sct anymore

I have been away for a bit due to life taking over but now I got some time on my hand and I return only to realize its don't seem like the same SCT I use to know I can't find the recipe and it take forever for me to find post or information I am looking for. Is it just me or has there been a major change in the site and ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

how long were you gone for? theres tons of new people here including myself and the platform has changed/formatted

Hey there Cariblady, long time no see!!

Yes, we changed the format in 9/2015, we are still under construction, hopefully in due time it will be back to what it once was!! If you need any help finding your way or have platform issue, be sure to let me know!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Hey there Cariblady, long time no see!!

Yes, we changed the format in 9/2015, we are still under construction, hopefully in due time it will be back to what it once was!! If you need any help finding your way or have platform issue, be sure to let me know!!
    Thanks gymrat looks like I was out for a while I was looking for the recipe but just couldn't seem to find what I was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by cariblady View Post
    Thanks gymrat looks like I was out for a while I was looking for the recipe but just couldn't seem to find what I was looking for
    Awwh, yep, I understand, time can get away quickly!! I can help you @cariblady , what recipe are you looking for?

Hey Gymy and you all. I have been away for forever. But it's time to come home... missed you all. my skin missed you all more

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy Kay View Post
    Hey Gymy and you all. I have been away for forever. But it's time to come home... missed you all. my skin missed you all more������
    @Ivy Kay where you have been hiding!! Long time no see how are the hands and feet doing these days??

Sadly I have become frustrated with the format here also. Too hard to follow the forum, replies to post etc

Quote Originally Posted by Swampstalker View Post
    Sadly I have become frustrated with the format here also. Too hard to follow the forum, replies to post etc
    @Swampstalker What's wrong? Is there anything I can help you with?
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cariblady View Post
    I have been away for a bit due to life taking over but now I got some time on my hand and I return only to realize its don't seem like the same SCT I use to know I can't find the recipe and it take forever for me to find post or information I am looking for. Is it just me or has there been a major change in the site and ?

extremely different. i agree!
    exfoliate.treat.protect

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements