New Light Zaban Lightening Tube Cream - Page 3

Thread: New Light Zaban Lightening Tube Cream

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Yes that is a great idea but i am not about that life lol! I go by reviews when i buy a product.
    I'm with you on that one but ONE thing I HATE is when someone bashes a product because it didn't work for them or they heard it didn't work for their friend smh.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirlNae View Post
    I'm with you on that one but ONE thing I HATE is when someone bashes a product because it didn't work for them or they heard it didn't work for their friend smh.
    I hear that i like honest very detailed reviews.

I hear that i like honest very detailed reviews.
    AGREE 100% something that looks genuine and not by a reviewer someone who actually brought the product and used it longer than 1 month.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

AGREE 100% something that looks genuine and not by a reviewer someone who actually brought the product and used it longer than 1 month.
    Amen to this!

Amen to this!
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

I would't call it "bashing" per se. Reviews are made so that people share their experiences- be it good or bad and let's say your knuckles are already in a bad state like me for instance, I would definitely want someone to warn me or at least share what went wrong. My personal experience was disastrous with Floris Duo- again it worked for some and not for others.

Quote Originally Posted by look26 View Post
    I would't call it "bashing" per se. Reviews are made so that people share their experiences- be it good or bad and let's say your knuckles are already in a bad state like me for instance, I would definitely want someone to warn me or at least share what went wrong. My personal experience was disastrous with Floris Duo- again it worked for some and not for others.
    My bad for getting all deep into it like that you are absolutely right. If I used something and something horrific happened I would warn others to and even if they still wanted to use it I would just tell them to be careful. Somethings work great for some and terrible for others. I respect that you had her best interest in mind I was just going based off of something I seen in another thread that's all and she had nice results BUT I personally haven't used it and wouldn't know that I know the extent of the ingredients inside thanks to Moonie. I apologize if I made you feel some type of way but some people on here do that, try a product and abuse it or don't follow the directions properly then bash it and tell others not to buy it.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

My bad for getting all deep into it like that you are absolutely right. If I used something and something horrific happened I would warn others to and even if they still wanted to use it I would just tell them to be careful. Somethings work great for some and terrible for others. I respect that you had her best interest in mind I was just going based off of something I seen in another thread that's all and she had nice results BUT I personally haven't used it and wouldn't know that I know the extent of the ingredients inside thanks to Moonie. I apologize if I made you feel some type of way but some people on here do that, try a product and abuse it or don't follow the directions properly then bash it and tell others not to buy it.
    No worries, we're here to help eachother out. Like you said, some people use and abuse themselves with products.

So back to the real problem- I have personally spent $$$$$ on products and derma treatments for years now in order to treat my darn knuckles. But I'm very determined that one day I will find a solution.
    I visited one of the top dermatologists recently and he prescribed a mix which i did not and still dont approve of= retin a+ betnovate
    He told me to go back to see him in 2 weeks- i want to see what he will recommend next.

I am currently seeing slow progress, apparently the retin a weighs down the detrimental risk associated with steroids, anyhow, i'm also applying natural homemade masks.

BUT... i recently stumbled across this:

http://www.amazon.com/Bottles-Bleach...AVF8CC3K4PAAJP

I'm willing to try it out for maintenance and slowly weaning off this retin and betnovate mix.

What do you guys think?

Agree with your thinking.......the problem I have and see all to often is people could be putting gasoline on their skin but when asked what they truly are using they claim its this or that product. Or better yet, they go to the net, scrape a photo to bash a product, because they sell a competitor!! Happen more than you know!!

Thats why we have the forum that we do, here. You build a rapport with your fellow members, you learn to weigh the plus' and minus', ask questions, compare notes, and use your own judgment!! Better yet........listen to your gut because most times it will lead you in the right direction!!

I myself am not afraid of SA, works great when used properly. If I were to use this product, I would email the manufacture and get details on the ingredients if your at all concerned/worried.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by look26 View Post
    No worries, we're here to help eachother out. Like you said, some people use and abuse themselves with products.

So back to the real problem- I have personally spent $$$$$ on products and derma treatments for years now in order to treat my darn knuckles. But I'm very determined that one day I will find a solution.
    I visited one of the top dermatologists recently and he prescribed a mix which i did not and still dont approve of= retin a+ betnovate
    He told me to go back to see him in 2 weeks- i want to see what he will recommend next.

I am currently seeing slow progress, apparently the retin a weighs down the detrimental risk associated with steroids, anyhow, i'm also applying natural homemade masks.

BUT... i recently stumbled across this:

http://www.amazon.com/Bottles-Bleach...AVF8CC3K4PAAJP

I'm willing to try it out for maintenance and slowly weaning off this retin and betnovate mix.

What do you guys think?
    You should try to do a peel (GPO/YPO) then once that heals up apply some type of lightener and occlude (cover your hands before bed)

The product you linked looks promising but you can get something waaay cheaper to solve your problem you'll be surprised how many people on here have trouble lightening their knuckles/hands/feet
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements