New Light Zaban Lightening Tube Cream - Page 53

Thread: New Light Zaban Lightening Tube Cream

Quote Originally Posted by pripri View Post
    Did u use it only once overnight ? I got this black soap but i don't really know How long to use it
    I used the black soap i got for 3 days, as the seller instructed. Why not ask the person u bought it from how to use it, since it might not be the same soap as the one I used?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Well ur last post on this thread was in June... Literally 6 months ago. Seemed like u weren't comin back.
    I guess you're back now! What do your hands look like now?
    Face/Neck: Nadinola extra strength
    Body: Regular Labidjanaise cream and lotion
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bibifash View Post
    I used the black soap i got for 3 days, as the seller instructed. Why not ask the person u bought it from how to use it, since it might not be the same soap as the one I used?
    Thanks. It's the same soap i got it from Ivory Coast, but I didn't ask how to use. Will try it from today and see how it goes.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    yaaaay finally my middle knees have peeled. it took 4 days to peel. i used KIT in the shower to scrub hard and the skin rolled off. my knuckles too but still a lil more to go cos i rubbed it with fear lol . i would start another application on my knees paying attention to the outter side of the knees; i didint the first time cos i felt it was a delicate area and didnt want to overdo it and get burnt but it didnt peel as much as the middle part which by the way is a pain to peeel. ive used floris/grace duo with very little result so this is great. thank you guys for sharing this. would also start again on my knuckles next week. the skin post peel is light and gorgous.

Hi Nwababy,
    Please excuse my impatience if already commented.
    Kindly share on how ur 2nd peel with this cream worked and what have you used to maintain your results ?
    I know there were some mixed feelings about using new light but it seems the review seems to be good at least a 4 out of 5.. I can live with tht risk

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Betamix View Post

Hi Nwababy,
    Kindly share on how ur 2nd peel with this cream worked and what have you used to maintain your results ?
    I know there were some mixed feelings about using new light but it seems the review seems to be good at least a 4 out of 5.. I can live with tht risk

Thanks in advance
    It went well; applied for 7 days and it peeled. In patches but with a dead sea soak and kit it loosen up. Followed up with my dodo mix and alternativelyuse RA n GnG oil at night with kojic acid soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Betamix View Post

Hi Nwababy,

Thanks in advance
    It went well; applied for 7 days and it peeled. In patches but with a dead sea soak and kit it loosen up. Followed up with my dodo mix and alternativelyuse RA n GnG oil at night with kojic acid soap.

I have applied new light on my hands knuckles for three days, and after a week i see no peeling. When will it start peeling

Quote Originally Posted by pripri View Post
    I have applied new light on my hands knuckles for three days, and after a week i see no peeling. When will it start peeling
    It may take up to seven days.

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    It may take up to seven days.
    sule.
    its been exactly 2weeks since i used it but no peeling at all till now

yes, that seems to vary from individual to individual.
    Its been 3.5 weeks and I am only peeling in the thick skin areas.
    I am literally having to peel the thin areas myself and it still only like 30% peeled.
    i did not want to force peeling too much in fear of PIH.

using A n D ointment, moisturizing with sheabutter while alternative in the day with gng n dodo used 2x a day

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements