Skin Care Talk banner

New Light Zaban Lightening Tube Cream

253K views 570 replies 54 participants last post by  Shetone19 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I went to my local bss and the lady recommended this product for dark knuckles. Apparently it acts as a peel for the skin. Am going to try it out and give my reviews, pics included. My knuckles aren't dark necessarily but they could do better. I am hoping I don't mess up my hands. If anyone has used this, please do contribute.

Here is a picture;
Face Product Skin Head Nose

Main ingredients; fruit acids, high percentage of salicylic acid. On the label it says to use on only elbows, knees, knuckles not the face. Product causes callosity of the skin.

See less See more
#489 ·
yaaaay finally my middle knees have peeled. it took 4 days to peel. i used KIT in the shower to scrub hard and the skin rolled off. my knuckles too but still a lil more to go cos i rubbed it with fear lol . i would start another application on my knees paying attention to the outter side of the knees; i didint the first time cos i felt it was a delicate area and didnt want to overdo it and get burnt but it didnt peel as much as the middle part which by the way is a pain to peeel. ive used floris/grace duo with very little result so this is great. thank you guys for sharing this. would also start again on my knuckles next week. the skin post peel is light and gorgous.

#491 ·
yaaaay finally my middle knees have peeled. it took 4 days to peel. i used KIT in the shower to scrub hard and the skin rolled off. my knuckles too but still a lil more to go cos i rubbed it with fear lol . i would start another application on my knees paying attention to the outter side of the knees; i didint the first time cos i felt it was a delicate area and didnt want to overdo it and get burnt but it didnt peel as much as the middle part which by the way is a pain to peeel. ive used floris/grace duo with very little result so this is great. thank you guys for sharing this. would also start again on my knuckles next week. the skin post peel is light and gorgous.
Congrats hun!

#493 ·
I'd be leery of the majority of the creams in the store. Seriously, I haven't found anything that comes close to Clovate Fast Action Gel. Once the gel stopped being made by Technopharma (box said made in Lebanon), it wasn't the same. I'd stick to something from a dermatologist or a one backed by a big name. Big name companies don't want their customers to have crap products, which means less lawsuits. for them. Not saying large companies don't have problems, but reputable products with proven track records are the way to go. I live in the USA and I am cautious about what's on those shelves. If something goes wrong, I want the ability to complain to local agencies if products are faulty.

#510 ·
@bibifash please reply the last question ������������������������������������
I think she's gone. She got hers and left. Some members do that.

#513 ·
Just read through this whole thread again to make sure I know what the hell I'm doin lol. Just bought a tube of this. The guy at the counter was like...How many?
I was like.....One! Lol.

He probly thought I was a mixologist or something.

#516 ·
I'm gonna wait to use this after my initial HQ phase to see what HQ can do for me first.

Worst place for me now is my Achilles heel tendon area. The skin there got thick and dark years ago and never recovered. It was from shoes I wore as a youth. Constantly rubbing.
That's my first focus.

Whoa! Someone edited my post from October... Weird.

#521 ·
Well ur last post on this thread was in June... Literally 6 months ago. Seemed like u weren't comin back.
I guess you're back now! What do your hands look like now?

#536 ·
Yes it does hun.
I mean to ask does it lighten and peel lol I have no idea what it is if it's a cream or peeling solution @moon maiden maybe I'm better off doing a regular chemical peel?

#529 ·
yes, that seems to vary from individual to individual.
Its been 3.5 weeks and I am only peeling in the thick skin areas.
I am literally having to peel the thin areas myself and it still only like 30% peeled.
i did not want to force peeling too much in fear of PIH.

using A n D ointment, moisturizing with sheabutter while alternative in the day with gng n dodo used 2x a day

#537 ·
I'm about to use this on my Achilles tendon area. Well see....the area is thick and dark from wearing damaged shoes and it rubbing against my skin. I don't wear shoes like that anymore.

#545 ·
So far its been doing me good. Progress!

This is my Achilles tendon area.....light skin underneath!

Hair Skin Lip Eyebrow Close-up

#546 ·
That ^^ looks good Lightboy ... :thumbsup:

#553 ·
Oh OK. Well I bought it last Saturday so today makes it 7 days I've been using it. I used it twice a day and the tube is basically finish now. I did get some good results so far...I've had peeling and it seems to be working. I naturally am a caramel complexion however I've always had darker inner thighs, knees, top of feet and toes from wearing sandals ...so that's where I'm focussing on. I want to know though, now that I've used it for 7 days straight should I take a break and just use lightening creams for awhile? I've mixed my lil jar of nadinola, neprozone gel, fair and white gel. Also does anyone here use bio Claire oil? I havent seen any discussions on it

#554 ·
@AppleloniaDelite, my opinoin!!
I suggest u moisturize and wait for your skin to fully peel first before using your lightener otherwise you will be waisting your lightening cream, because the skin havent peeled yet.
use your lightener to occlude at night before sleeping, this will help you maintain ur result for a longer period of time, or it will redarken and this time way darker than before. Try occlusion for 2 weeks straight and then every other day with retin-a and ur lightener.
Best of luck on ur journey!

#555 ·
Ok thanks much Belight cause I wasn't so sure how to move forward. I will continue moisturizing with Shea butter. Now u do mean that I should wait til I peel completely and then start lightening right? And can I do that twice a day? I've definitely learned that going forward I should always wear tights and any undergarments that will stop my thighs from rubbing. Will try to get a hold of retin a here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.