New Light Zaban Lightening Tube Cream
Page 1 of 57 1 2 11 Last

Thread: New Light Zaban Lightening Tube Cream

New Light Zaban Lightening Tube Cream

Hey guys,
    I went to my local bss and the lady recommended this product for dark knuckles. Apparently it acts as a peel for the skin. Am going to try it out and give my reviews, pics included. My knuckles aren't dark necessarily but they could do better. I am hoping I don't mess up my hands. If anyone has used this, please do contribute.

Here is a picture;
    image.jpg
    Main ingredients; fruit acids, high percentage of salicylic acid. On the label it says to use on only elbows, knees, knuckles not the face. Product causes callosity of the skin.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBerries View Post
    Hey guys,
    I went to my local bss and the lady recommended this product for dark knuckles. Apparently it acts as a peel for the skin. Am going to try it out and give my reviews, pics included. My knuckles aren't dark necessarily but they could do better. I am hoping I don't mess up my hands. If anyone has used this, please do contribute.

Here is a picture;
    image.jpg
    Main ingredients; fruit acids, high percentage of salicylic acid. On the label it says to use on only elbows, knees, knuckles not the face. Product causes callosity of the skin.
    Hey brownberries, Why not try it on one of your toes instead just to be safe? If it lightens it then you will knw for sure..and if it darkens it u can just do a peel on the affected toe and move on..dont spoil your pretty hands

I've never seen this in my bss it sounds interesting can't wait to see your review on it, I agree with @ghostgirl I think u should test it on one of your toe first

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I remember someone speaking of this product but can't think of what thread it was in. Matter fact I think I remember let me find it so I can link it someone used it on their hands and got BEAUTIFUL results.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

I think I've seen it in the store. Never tried. Good luck!

Let us know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostgirl View Post
    Hey brownberries, Why not try it on one of your toes instead just to be safe? If it lightens it then you will knw for sure..and if it darkens it u can just do a peel on the affected toe and move on..dont spoil your pretty hands

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    I've never seen this in my bss it sounds interesting can't wait to see your review on it, I agree with @ghostgirl I think u should test it on one of your toe first
    I am going to purchase this today and start. I shall start with my toes I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirlNae View Post
    I remember someone speaking of this product but can't think of what thread it was in. Matter fact I think I remember let me find it so I can link it someone used it on their hands and got BEAUTIFUL results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Let us know how it goes!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeegurl View Post
    I think I've seen it in the store. Never tried. Good luck!
    I shall apply this as often as I can for 3 days and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBerries View Post
    I am going to purchase this today and start. I shall start with my toes I guess.

I think you are going to be VERY happy with the results I wish I can find the thread I saw this girl use it and her hands looked really nice.

# U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

Hey BrownBerries,

From the reviews i have come across, i would highly recommend that you DO NOT use it! A friend of mine sent me a link of a girl who used it on her feet and hands it it badly burnt them- i honstly teared up when i saw the photos; something which i would call "irreversible damage"!
    I have also come across the same review by a member on Amazon.
    I am trying to attach the photo for you to see.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by look26 View Post
    Hey BrownBerries,

From the reviews i have come across, i would highly recommend that you DO NOT use it! A friend of mine sent me a link of a girl who used it on her feet and hands it it badly burnt them- i honstly teared up when i saw the photos; something which i would call "irreversible damage"!
    I have also come across the same review by a member on Amazon.
    I am trying to attach the photo for you to see.
    OH NO! smh but the thing is that might not happen to everybody she could have been allergic to one of the ingredients you can't knock a product because it doesn't work for one and works for the other I don't think that's right. Someone else on here used it on her hands and got beautiful results.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements