Quote Originally Posted by Tinyrobot View Post
Hello,
I sent this message already to the webmaster, but I am going to post it here just in case no one sees it. I am not sure why this is happening, but for some reason my accounts are constantly being banned from this website. I only ever posted two questions asking legitimately for help with regards to my mequinol regime. I never harassed anyone, nor did I post any links to any websites. I created a few other accounts in hopes that I could at least just read some entries that have been posted by other users. This website does not allow you to use the search function without having an account. However, everytime I make an account, it gets banned! I'm very frustrated and upset by this. I only want to have one account. I only made different accounts because every account I have used has been banned for no good reason. Please help! I actually don't want to post on this website. I just want to read the posts made by other users. Thanks
Hello, yes I am familiar with your multiple accts and the posts you have previously made under those accts.

Do know multiple accts are not allow, nor is spam of any kind. If you are not aware of the rules of the forum, they are below for you. I am not sure what you are trying to search, but you should not have a problem searching threads already created within SCT. To make sure this was true, I logged out myself, and was able to read threads without logging in/registering as a member.
http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...ight=sct+rules