My posts are being blocked - why??

Thread: My posts are being blocked - why??

My posts are being blocked - why??

My posts are being blocked pending approval of the moderator. 2 replies to posts from a few days ago never made it at all obviously and now another reply tonight will not post. What's up and what is going wrong. It says I'm supposed to be able to post and reply to threads.

TIA

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat Your assistance is needed!
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by itchyfeetsB View Post
    My posts are being blocked pending approval of the moderator. 2 replies to posts from a few days ago never made it at all obviously and now another reply tonight will not post. What's up and what is going wrong. It says I'm supposed to be able to post and reply to threads.

TIA
    Idk but ive been banned so many times from this website. I didn't know why, but im assuming i cursed, so no foul language i guess, this is actually the longest time i had this account. Hopefully i won't get banned. Keep everything pg im Asuming, no foul language. Idk. Its so easy on here to get spammed or blocked or whatever

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lifelove View Post
    Idk but ive been banned so many times from this website. I didn't know why, but im assuming i cursed, so no foul language i guess, this is actually the longest time i had this account. Hopefully i won't get banned. Keep everything pg im Asuming, no foul language. Idk. Its so easy on here to get spammed or blocked or whatever
    You can curse and things but do it in a way where you put stars behind the letter and when talking about certain things sugarcoat it don't be so "blunt". You're not suppose to spam either so writing the same question in multiple threads will either get your account deleted or the posts will be removed. Also, if you made MULTIPLE accounts back to back that can get you banned.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirlNae View Post
    You can curse and things but do it in a way where you put stars behind the letter and when talking about certain things sugarcoat it don't be so "blunt". You're not suppose to spam either so writing the same question in multiple threads will either get your account deleted or the posts will be removed. Also, if you made MULTIPLE accounts back to back that can get you banned.
    Ooh, but i made with different email. Address. But like i said hopefuly i dont get banned lol. Im being very careful

Ooh, but i made with different email. Address. But like i said hopefuly i dont get banned lol. Im being very careful
    Well it goes by the IP address and stuff I believe so the system has an idea that you continually make accounts. Idk if you checked out the rules or not.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by itchyfeetsB View Post

TIA
    That is correct, when your a new member posts will be held for moderation. It helps to alleviate spam.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Doesn't matter, our system tracks that, and for that reason. We have zero tolerance for those who create multiple accts. The rules are posted and explained very well. If you have questions, please send me a PM. Thank you!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements