Last Movie You Saw
Page 1 of 197 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Last Movie You Saw

Last Movie You Saw

What was the last movie you saw?

I finally forced myself to watch Alexander. Wasn't so bad, I just had to fast forward that boring battle scene.
    If you're blond, anorexic, compulsive liar millionaire with a long list of psychiatric disorders and who wants to be abused AND ignored simultaneously over long distance - CALL ME! Glowing references available from any forum member upon request!

2. Advertisements

Cloudy with a chance of metaballs 3D. I'm a sucker for anythhing Disney and it was AWESOME!!!!!!! I loved it. If you get chance - WATCH IT!!
    BAAAAMM!

^ Yes, I fell in love when I saw the trailer and I'm big Anna Farris fan, but I have to wait till October 23.

Meanwhile, I watched Requiem For A Dream. It's disturbing, but soo good.
    If you're blond, anorexic, compulsive liar millionaire with a long list of psychiatric disorders and who wants to be abused AND ignored simultaneously over long distance - CALL ME! Glowing references available from any forum member upon request!

Last movie I saw in the theaters? Misery (Stephen King book).
    lol it's been a while.

Right now I'm watching Boiler Room on cable.
    TRUTH is generally the best vindication against slander Abraham Lincoln

the surrogates.
    i watch alot of movies
    Reading this may be hazardous to your health.

Nikkicute...I've got you beat to heck! The last movie I saw was Peyton Place in 1965!!!!! I'm not a movie fan...I like reality, I don't rent movies or watch them on TV either. You never know what kind of nuts you are talking too
    Beauty - in projection and perceiving - is 99.9% attitude Hidden Content

Sheesh kitskid and I though I lived in a cave!! 1965????

The last movie that I saw (and it was a DVD from the library- we are frugal here) was "Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day" with Frances McDormand. She was in "Fargo" also and is one of my all-time favorites....so so funny!

Rayoflight I love your avatar message! So very true!

Hey there Fawnie Girl....I just knew you would have a comment, I haven't heard of any of the movies you mentioned, have you heard of Peyton Place (the movie, not the TV show?) My old Mum found out I went to the drive-in with my boyfriend (the dude that is now my husband) and she thought I would go to hell in a hand basket for watching such a disgusting show. I was grounded the following week for back coming my hair like the girls in the movie had done!!!!!!

Oh yes I remember hearing what a scandal Peyton Place was!! Making Out in a Movie!!! OMG!! Doesn't that seem tame compared to what goes on now in movies?!!!

Don't start rumours fawnie....me old Mum in heaven will hear you, I didn't make out at the movies!!!!

12. Advertisements