Skin Care Talk banner

Laura Geller

20K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Neom 
#1 ·
#2 ·
OMG @Neom.........where have you been?? You left me all alone, having to do my peels all by myself, I had no one to complain too :p. How are you?? Hows the skin looking after the TCA's??

As for Laura Geller, I have a few of her eye liners and bronzer but have never tried the baked foundation. Let me know how it is.

#3 ·
I know I know :p super busy and super stressed haha I quit my job and set up my own business. Best thing I ever did! And I'm trying to sell my house as well so lots going on. How did you get on with your peel? How long ago did you do it?

Fresh springs to mind. It really does give you that pick-me-up.

Will do :)

#4 ·
I know I know :p super busy and super stressed haha I quit my job and set up my own business. Best thing I ever did! And I'm trying to sell my house as well so lots going on. How did you get on with your peel? How long ago did you do it?

Fresh springs to mind. It really does give you that pick-me-up.

Will do :)
Oh my you are a busy one, fresh start for you this year, that's awesome!! Great success vibes being sent your way :icon_cheers:

Have you tried the LG foundation yet? Once you do, let me know what you think, and how much shimmer it has.

#6 ·
Thanks dear :)
@gymrat love love love. It's amazing. Feels good on my face. Very fresh and natural and no shimmery face lol I went for the medium option. I prefer matte. Depends what your after. It's a powder foundation..
Oh @Neom, you always get me with these makeup things don't you :p give me the link to the exact one you have, I'll try this little devil :eek: especially if there isn't shimmer. I like shimmer but not in my foundation!! These days, finding shimmerless anything is a struggle.

#8 ·
@gymrat so this is the one that I got here in the UK
http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-B...t.226495.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-226495

Had a wee lookey on the US version and this is it here
http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Bal...ELL-_-IOFFER-_-1&relType=IOFFER&refLocation=1

You can get it without the brush too. I just bought it with.. Lovely wee brush it is too!
Is it Porcelain in color or Medium?? I'm a brush junky, some of my favorites come with a product......one of my very favorite is a Bare Mineral brush, love love love it!!

What other kind of tricks are you packing these days @Neom :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.