Bad hyper pigmentation on my face -photos included helppppppp

Thread: Bad hyper pigmentation on my face -photos included helppppppp

Bad hyper pigmentation on my face -photos included helppppppp

Hey guys, I've been a lurker in SCT for some months now. I started using precious gel on my face in January and Retin A(2x a week). Now I have bleachers stamp on my cheek(see photo) how can I get rid of the? I never had this before precious gel from Mitchell. I switched at the beginning of this month to neosporin and lemovate serum -both Mitchell brands. Still no show and no lightning!!!! Biko help a sister
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Letsgetpretty; 05-20-2016 at 06:30 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Letsgetpretty ... I suggest a 10 percent glycolic acid product.... and face scrub twice a week..... will clear those up....

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    @Letsgetpretty ... I suggest a 10 percent glycolic acid product.... and face scrub twice a week..... will clear those up....
    Thank you for replying! Can you suggest any product with 10% glycolic acid in it? My skin is really really oily, and prone to acne. picking products for my face is always a struggle. Do you think I should continue with the neosporin vitamin C? so far I've not had any ance flare up.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgetpretty View Post
    Thank you for replying! Can you suggest any product with 10% glycolic acid in it? My skin is really really oily, and prone to acne. picking products for my face is always a struggle. Do you think I should continue with the neosporin vitamin C? so far I've not had any ance flare up.
    Hey sis you need a sun screen have you been using one

Sunscreen prevent farther darkening and protects your skin and you might have over exfoliate and thin out the skin that is my guess tho @moon maiden @prettygurl nea might be able to help. You need to baby the skin with Shea butter And oils and then exfoliate and lighten again. Just pay attention to your skin if it becomes sensitive stop all products and baby the skin. The skin on your face is very thin so be careful. I know a little about this'll because what you experience recently happened to me but I caught it on time before it got worse and now it is all gone. Skin back to know

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Sunscreen prevent farther darkening and protects your skin and you might have over exfoliate and thin out the skin that is my guess tho @moon maiden @prettygurlnea might be able to help. You need to baby the skin with Shea butter And oils and then exfoliate and lighten again. Just pay attention to your skin if it becomes sensitive stop all products and baby the skin. The skin on your face is very thin so be careful. I know a little about this'll because what you experience recently happened to me but I caught it on time before it got worse and now it is all gone. Skin back to know
    normal now

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Sunscreen prevent farther darkening and protects your skin and you might have over exfoliate and thin out the skin that is my guess tho @moon maiden @prettygurl nea might be able to help. You need to baby the skin with Shea butter And oils and then exfoliate and lighten again. Just pay attention to your skin if it becomes sensitive stop all products and baby the skin. The skin on your face is very thin so be careful. I know a little about this'll because what you experience recently happened to me but I caught it on time before it got worse and now it is all gone. Skin back to know
    Hey girl, thanks for your input. I have some raw sheabutter, I'll start applying it tonight. I use an equate brand sunscreen but I think I'll change it to something with zinc oxide. The weird thing is that it's only one one side, the other side of my cheek is relatively clear. I think the retin A I also apply might be a contributing factor. 0.5
    I'll stop using it for now, and baby my face as you have suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgetpretty View Post
    Hey guys, I've been a lurker in SCT for some months now. I started using precious gel on my face in January and Retin A(2x a week). Now I have bleachers stamp on my cheek(see photo) how can I get rid of the? I never had this before precious gel from Mitchell. I switched at the beginning of this month to neosporin and lemovate serum -both Mitchell brands. Still no show and no lightning!!!! Biko help a sister
    Did you exfoliate before you started using them? If not stop using all the mitchell products exfoliate, do weekly facial masks like bentonite clay. Use a good zinc based sunscreen if you are not already as Michelle suggested.

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements