Skin Care Talk banner

Shiseido Foundations

19K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Kat585 
#1 ·
Let me start by saying I love Mac foundations. But I like to change my foundations. I don't like to wear the same makeup. So Macy's is having a sale where you earn store cash even on cosmetics. I was playing around with the website Findation.com and saw my makeup matches. At the last minute I hopped in the car and went to Macy's. I have always wanted to try shiseido foundations and now I had the opportunity. I picked up my shade according to Findation.com and the artists tested it on my neck, they felt it looked nice. Well I just put it on my entire face and wow it looks so beautiful. I feel instantly hooked. I'm going to wear it all day tomorrow and see how I feel about it. They told me about a wonderful liquid foundation, pricey but supposedly worth it. It's absolutely gorgeous. The liquid foundation is total radiance foundation. I dusted perfect smoothing compact foundation pressed powder on top. Anyone else tried the shiseido foundations? Somehow I knew I would love it.

#2 ·
#3 ·
Hi @gymrat, nice selection of brushes. I've got the HD powder in my stash. Another good makeup is the smash box photo filter creamy powder foundation. I wore that today with smash box liquid. It's not new though, I just haven't worn it in a while. My face used to get shiny when I wore it but I bought Neutrogena matte primer on a whim and the makeup held up all day, it still looks fresh.
I'm a serious makeup junkie but I'm vowing to slow down some so I can purchase glutathione and vitamin c injections.

#4 ·
Do you use a setting spray before applying??
http://www.sephora.com/all-nighter-long-lasting-makeup-setting-spray-P263504 or alcohol free version
http://www.sephora.com/mist-fix-setting-spray-P386660

As for the shiny face, I will tell you a trick I use, you will laugh, but it works so flipping well, I know you will give it a try :p the best matting paper I have ever use is a toilet seat cover!! Seriously, you can find them just about everywhere, so when out and about when you are feeling a bit shiny, pop into a restroom and pat your face with a toilet seat cover, works SO WELL :thumbsup:

I've been known to toss those suckers in my bag!! use when I need them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.