Strictly skin porn/skinspo/motivation - Page 110

Thread: Strictly skin porn/skinspo/motivation

  1. #1091
    Jasmine Sanders also has heavenly skin.

    IMG_6436.JPG
    IMG_6433.JPG
    Last edited by Etherielle; 12-21-2016 at 05:06 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #1092
    SCT Elite lightboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,324
    For those tryin to get Super Light and PALE!

    Klay Thompson




    Face/Neck: Nadinola extra strength
    Body: Regular Labidjanaise cream and lotion
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha

    Hidden Content

  4. #1093
    Hiiii @John-Dave whats ur current regi ?
    Hidden Content
    There IS power in the name of Jesus Christ! I'm a former addict who is saved by the power of God. Hidden Content

  5. #1094
    I went to the makeup counter the other day and they matched me with a shade a few shades lighter than I thought I was. I still do not believe I am lighter than my skinpiration but the woman at the makeup counter thought it was weird I was trying to go for a darker shade... I think I got some lightorexia or maybe the woman did not match me correctly I'm so confused has this happened to you @moon maiden ? I'm going to go to another makeup counter for more advice.

    I was matched Cuzco at Nars. I thought I was Cuba or Malaga. I think the woman is confused. Sigh* I get so confused trying to figure out my shade these days.


    Then I went to BareMinerals to get a match and they told me Spice 8 which is the second last one

    (above left to right: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue swatches in Opal, Buttercream, Natural, Tan, Spice and Chestnut)
    @lightboy where are you we need more inspiration in this thread
    Last edited by slayanna; 01-11-2017 at 02:54 PM.
    My fave threads: Hidden Content http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/52625-HOW-I-GOT-MY-KNUCKLES-ON-FLEEK-(pic)

  6. #1095
    SCT Legend moon maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    united States
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by slayanna View Post
    I went to the makeup counter the other day and they matched me with a shade a few shades lighter than I thought I was. I still do not believe I am lighter than my skinpiration but the woman at the makeup counter thought it was weird I was trying to go for a darker shade... I think I got some lightorexia or maybe the woman did not match me correctly I'm so confused has this happened to you @moon maiden ? I'm going to go to another makeup counter for more advice.

    I was matched Cuzco at Nars. I thought I was Cuba or Malaga. I think the woman is confused. Sigh* I get so confused trying to figure out my shade these days.


    Then I went to BareMinerals to get a match and they told me Spice 8 which is the second last one

    (above left to right: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue swatches in Opal, Buttercream, Natural, Tan, Spice and Chestnut)
    @lightboy where are you we need more inspiration in this thread
    Girl you probably have lightorexia but unfortunately someone these people suck at matching people with the proper shade especially mac they hate for some reason ol haven't been there in forever!

  7. #1096
    SCT Elite lightboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,324
    @slayanna I'm here! Lol

    Here's a youtuber that's inspiration(jealous of) for me.





    Face/Neck: Nadinola extra strength
    Body: Regular Labidjanaise cream and lotion
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha

    Hidden Content

  8. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Girl you probably have lightorexia but unfortunately someone these people suck at matching people with the proper shade especially mac they hate for some reason ol haven't been there in forever!
    I swear it took me forever to find my match but then after lightening I have to keep changing it up. Hopefully once I reach my goal shade I will find a good match and life will be much easier then. Mac is the worst! I wonder if their staff have any type of training they are just terrible lol I've seen some people get the worst matches at Mac.

    Quote Originally Posted by lightboy View Post
    @slayanna I'm here! Lol

    Here's a youtuber that's inspiration(jealous of) for me.
    You're almost there! Keep at it!
    My fave threads: Hidden Content http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/52625-HOW-I-GOT-MY-KNUCKLES-ON-FLEEK-(pic)

  9. #1098
    SCT Legend moon maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    united States
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by slayanna View Post
    I swear it took me forever to find my match but then after lightening I have to keep changing it up. Hopefully once I reach my goal shade I will find a good match and life will be much easier then. Mac is the worst! I wonder if their staff have any type of training they are just terrible lol I've seen some people get the worst matches at Mac.



    You're almost there! Keep at it!
    You will find it for sure! Mac just hires people that hate doing makeup lol!

  10. #1099
    SCT Elite lightboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,324
    GOALS!




    Face/Neck: Nadinola extra strength
    Body: Regular Labidjanaise cream and lotion
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha

    Hidden Content

  11. #1100
    @lightboy your instagram is going to be poppin when you reach goals lol get yourself ready for all your new followers!
    My fave threads: Hidden Content http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/52625-HOW-I-GOT-MY-KNUCKLES-ON-FLEEK-(pic)

  12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •