Cocoa-Butter for Ezcema

Thread: Cocoa-Butter for Ezcema

Cocoa-Butter for Ezcema

Hello!
    A good friend of mine has SEVERE ezcema and wanted me to whip her up something to get it under control. Of course, I recommended a shea butter based product because I've helped a lot of people with my shea blend but shes allergic to shea nuts

Have any of you tried natural cocoa-butter products for your ezcema? This is actually something her dermatologist recommends but I'm not really familiar with how effective it is (although it seems to be good).

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

cocoa butter is a great moisturizer and i love wearing it when i am not covered in psoriasis but it doesn't do much for the active psoriasis. my co worker has ezcema all over her arms and cocoa butter keeps her healthy skin moisturized but doesnt'do anything for her ezcema

She wants to be used as my natural skincare guinea pig so I'm going to whip her up some and see what happens. It would be nice to use Cocoa-Butter as an alternative to shea that usually works so well.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

hi.just want to know if it worked?

cocoa buter does wonders for my skin aswell. but what really does the trick for me is the crabtree and evelyn in shower moisturizer with edamame!!

Your option is good.Aloe vera,cocoa butter,almond oil benefits the skin.Cocoa butter is great for your skin as it contains the Vitamin E.It makes your skin more beautifully soft.sweet almond oil is also vitamin rich also helps the same.
    There are plenty of reasons behind the eczema:
    -change your shampoo and soaps otherwise looks the incredients label.
    -dietary supplements might be the other reason(include more vitamins and minerals into your diet)
    -change the washing detergent and wear natural fibres.

cow milk is the most common dietary for eczema.Drinking cows milk may not be the thing to cause eczema.

Quote Originally Posted by magnusnr View Post
    Your option is good.Aloe vera,cocoa butter,almond oil benefits the skin.Cocoa butter is great for your skin as it contains the Vitamin E.It makes your skin more beautifully soft.sweet almond oil is also vitamin rich also helps the same.
    There are plenty of reasons behind the eczema:
    -change your shampoo and soaps otherwise looks the incredients label.
    -dietary supplements might be the other reason(include more vitamins and minerals into your diet)
    -change the washing detergent and wear natural fibres.

cow milk is the most common dietary for eczema.Drinking cows milk may not be the thing to cause eczema.
    @magnusnr The thread is over 3yrs old, hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    @magnusnr The thread is over 3yrs old, hun.
    I was just about to reply when I noticed this too LOL!

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements