Skin Care Talk banner

Cocoa-Butter for Ezcema

46K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  strongerrrr 
#1 ·
Hello!
A good friend of mine has SEVERE ezcema and wanted me to whip her up something to get it under control. Of course, I recommended a shea butter based product because I've helped a lot of people with my shea blend but shes allergic to shea nuts

Have any of you tried natural cocoa-butter products for your ezcema? This is actually something her dermatologist recommends but I'm not really familiar with how effective it is (although it seems to be good).

See less See more
#2 ·
cocoa butter is a great moisturizer and i love wearing it when i am not covered in psoriasis but it doesn't do much for the active psoriasis. my co worker has ezcema all over her arms and cocoa butter keeps her healthy skin moisturized but doesnt'do anything for her ezcema

#6 ·
Your option is good.Aloe vera,cocoa butter,almond oil benefits the skin.Cocoa butter is great for your skin as it contains the Vitamin E.It makes your skin more beautifully soft.sweet almond oil is also vitamin rich also helps the same.
There are plenty of reasons behind the eczema:
-change your shampoo and soaps otherwise looks the incredients label.
-dietary supplements might be the other reason(include more vitamins and minerals into your diet)
-change the washing detergent and wear natural fibres.

cow milk is the most common dietary for eczema.Drinking cows milk may not be the thing to cause eczema.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.