Remove Stretch Marks Forevvvaaaaaaa - Page 3

Thread: Remove Stretch Marks Forevvvaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    There's this strecthmarkscream called Pasjel everyone seem to be going gaga about. I was in a local bss and girls picked it up like kilode!! Saw some reviews on it too on YouTube; not bad but who knows . Has anyone heard about it? .
    @nwababy Never heard of it........runs to look at the ingredients

**ok I'm back ingredients below...........looks like the product is from Thailand/Philippines

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Olive Fruit Oil, PEG 100 Stearate, Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 40, Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Alpha Arbutin, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hydroxide, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vitamin E, Cucumber Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Benzoate
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post

**ok I'm back ingredients below...........looks like the product is from Thailand/Philippines

Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Olive Fruit Oil, PEG 100 Stearate, Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 40, Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Alpha Arbutin, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hydroxide, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vitamin E, Cucumber Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Benzoate

OOoo

Ooo la la, looks interesteing. I need something for the darn stretchmarks on my bum and hips as well.

@Sugar gal120: is your strecthies really bad? what are you currently using to deter them

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yes exactly. Everyone I know says it clear them stretchies really well. Might give it a try one day and I love thia soaps so maybe this would not disappoint.

The pasjel rave is real lol. I ve not used it.
    Im awaiting anoda stretchmarks products "baba de caracol" or smth. Has snail slime. U mix d cream n d gel n use.

I knw castor oil heals stretchmarks. It penetrates deeply.

I ve not given my stretchies much thought but exfoliating n glycolic lotion faded 50% of d stretchies on my body.....dey r barely noticeable

babe please how do you diy the la 20%,
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nwababy View Post
    Hmmmm interesting. My elder Sis also used a similar method; LA 20% and RA 0.1% she said it really helped fade her stretchmarks. I have a few on my butt but ive just not given this method much thought. Would give it a shot and update in 4weeks.

I love the whole scrub down thingy. I do a full body scrub on saturdays. I make a DIY body scrub with Lemon,honey and sugar and at times add a bit of olive oil for the glow...love it.

My reggie would be LA in the morning then RA at night. Applying both at the same time would irritate my skin x5 a week then skin build with olive oil/cocoa butter; heard they work great for SM. @KellyRowland thanks for the tip
    Hi babe ,could you please tell me how to diy a 20% LA lotion ,Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Limpinzle Michael View Post
    Purchase the lactic acid, then find the lotion base you want to use, come back, tell me the % of lactic you have and how much lotion base you have and I will tell you how to make it into 20% LA lotion. Just be sure you lotion base doesn't contain carbomer, so read the ingredient list to make sure.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Purchase the lactic acid, then find the lotion base you want to use, come back, tell me the % of lactic you have and how much lotion base you have and I will tell you how to make it into 20% LA lotion. Just be sure you lotion base doesn't contain carbomer, so read the ingredient list to make sure.
    Hi @gymrat! I just made my 15% lactic lotion with lactic acid I bought over a year ago. Got sick and didn't make any of my diy stuff that bought. Does it lose its strength after awhile. My lotion is tacky, but no sting like I'd get with the amlactin. TIA for any tips!

Thanks will let you know as soon as I get the Lactic acid and lotion base.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements