Is it Worth It? Want to do a 80% Lactic Acid Peel. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Is it Worth It? Want to do a 80% Lactic Acid Peel.

I suppose GPO could be stronger but it doesnt burn me and is really effective. LA was my first peel. I just washed the area and then put it in a spray bottle, sprayed it on my body and let it sit for like 3-5 min. I didnt really feel as though it did anything. I didnt get any peeling. I only got a small burn near my ankle.

With GPO I put it on my knees and toes and I have peeling in both areas with lighter skin underneath. I just feel like its dummy proof. Im afraid to do LA again.

Quote Originally Posted by Inahet View Post
    @Brownie404 really I thought gpo was stronger than lactic acid? They market la peel as safe for sensitive skin. Well thanks for the heads up I guess I'm going to start the la peel at 22 percent instead of 44 when I receive it in the mail. If it doesn't work I will try gpo.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I have never used a peel on my body but my doctor has done some on my face. From what I am reading it sounds like you guys used a body peel. Is that right? If so where did you it from?

Quote Originally Posted by Brow View Post
    I have never used a peel on my body but my doctor has done some on my face. From what I am reading it sounds like you guys used a body peel. Is that right? If so where did you it from?
    Depends on what type of peel you are looking for. If you are looking for a chemical peel MUAC is a reputable place to purchase from. If you are wanting to do LA or a GA peel you can purchase the LA/GA from several places and dilute down to a peel form using distilled water. Skies the limit and so are choices of where to purchase, just depends on what your looking for. We will point you in the right direction
    http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/A...eels_c_53.html
    http://www.lotioncrafter.com/lactic-acid-90-usp.html
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements