Peel for eye area - Page 2

Thread: Peel for eye area

I shall update when I try it out

How often do you use it? Would it be the same as the mandelic? Once a week?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

There will be no more ordering products for a good while now. Got quite a few surgical procedures planned in the near future so will need to start using up what I have lol! Far too many..

Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    I shall update when I try it out

How often do you use it? Would it be the same as the mandelic? Once a week?
    Use what TCA 21%?? I would only spot treat with it every 3-6 months. I wouldn't use it all over. 18% is my max TCA when applying myself. Anything higher I pay to have done.

There will be no more ordering products for a good while now. Got quite a few surgical procedures planned in the near future so will need to start using up what I have lol! Far too many..
    ...........ya, I'm listening, do share
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Use what TCA 21%?? I would only spot treat with it every 3-6 months. I wouldn't use it all over. 18% is my max TCA when applying myself. Anything higher I pay to have done.
    Sorry meant to say for the fade peel? Can be used weekly like the mandelic?

...........ya, I'm listening, do share
    Lol we are all doing something in this day and age. It's common as muck to have plastic surgery. We're all doing it. My treat from me to me

There will be no more ordering products for a good while now.
    I suck at this. Okay I take that back. Just been on my favourite tv shopping channel again... Lol
    Just ordered the Elemis today special value

image.jpg

Sorry meant to say for the fade peel? Can be used weekly like the mandelic? Yes you sure can use it weekly

Lol we are all doing something in this day and age. It's common as muck to have plastic surgery. We're all doing it. My treat from me to me
    No.......are you doing the full blown??? Neck and all??? When is this happening??

I suck at this. Okay I take that back. Just been on my favourite tv shopping channel again... Lol
    Just ordered the Elemis today special value

image.jpg
    that favorite channel of yours is the devil I'm telling you...........

Last edited by Neom; 07-25-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Gosh don't you love opening boxes like that let me know what you think about the Fade Peel. And yep, you sure can use it weekly. Apply, leave on for 5 mins, and rinse with soap and water. Let me know how much you miss that "itch" once you apply this little jewel @Neom

Gosh don't you love opening boxes like that let me know what you think about the Fade Peel. And yep, you sure can use it weekly. Apply, leave on for 5 mins, and rinse with soap and water. Let me know how much you miss that "itch" once you apply this little jewel @Neom
    @gymrat hey how's you? Just wanted to update re fade peel. I've used it once and I'm not sure if it's for me. I felt a slight tingle but nothing crazy. Left on for full 5 mins. If I'm being totally honest I still prefer the mandelic 25%. Prefer the smell and also the thin texture. Wasn't keen on the thicker texture of the fade. I will use it up though

Im just debating what I should try next? When I get my Obagi peels done every 6 weeks or so I believe its salicylic acid based and I get a fair bit of itching/tingling with that. Or maybe glycolic? I'm torn between the two. Or maybe up the % with the mandelic?

Too much choice lol

@gymrat hey how's you? Just wanted to update re fade peel. I've used it once and I'm not sure if it's for me. I felt a slight tingle but nothing crazy. Left on for full 5 mins. If I'm being totally honest I still prefer the mandelic 25%. Prefer the smell and also the thin texture. Wasn't keen on the thicker texture of the fade. I will use it up though

Im just debating what I should try next? When I get my Obagi peels done every 6 weeks or so I believe its salicylic acid based and I get a fair bit of itching/tingling with that. Or maybe glycolic? I'm torn between the two. Or maybe up the % with the mandelic?

Too much choice lol
    I'm doing great, how are you!! I am ready for summer to be over........bring on the Pumpkin Spice

Wow... @Neom , I didn't even think about the consistency of the fade being different than the mandelic. But yes, the fade is more like a serum/light gel, whereas the mandelic is more liquified.

Try using something to manually exfoliate say every other day, THEN apply the fade, see what happens. For myself, I use RA for the week leading up to apply the peel, I have much better results this way. But I know RA isn't easy for you to come by where you are.

Obagi Blue peel is TCA based. I wouldn't incorporate any other peel if you are having Obagi Blue peel.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements