Peel for eye area - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: Peel for eye area

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I'm doing great, how are you!! I am ready for summer to be over........bring on the Pumpkin Spice

Wow... @Neom, I didn't even think about the consistency of the fade being different than the mandelic. But yes, the fade is more like a serum/light gel, whereas the mandelic is more liquified.

Try using something to manually exfoliate say every other day, THEN apply the fade, see what happens. For myself, I use RA for the week leading up to apply the peel, I have much better results this way. But I know RA isn't easy for you to come by where you are.

Obagi Blue peel is TCA based. I wouldn't incorporate any other peel if you are having Obagi Blue peel.
    Great! Im doing good thanks. Think ours is over. Not much of a summer to be honest. Counting down days till Harley street lol honestly can't come quick enough. Ended up booking another consultation with another surgeon when I'm already down. Killing two birds with one stone kinda thing. The surgeon I PM'd you about..

Will try doing that. I've got some good exfoliators such as Dermalogica. It's the Obagi radiance I get and not the super strong blue peel. Radiance is almost like a mandelic but more itchy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Neom View Post
    Great! Im doing good thanks. Think ours is over. Not much of a summer to be honest. Counting down days till Harley street lol honestly can't come quick enough. Ended up booking another consultation with another surgeon when I'm already down. Killing two birds with one stone kinda thing. The surgeon I PM'd you about..

Will try doing that. I've got some good exfoliators such as Dermalogica. It's the Obagi radiance I get and not the super strong blue peel. Radiance is almost like a mandelic but more itchy.
    Smart girl, killing 2 birds with one stone is smart. If your gunna be under the weather you may as well make it worth it all at once

Obagi Radiance is SA, LA and GA. Similar to the fade peel, which is GA, LA, and KA. If SA works well for you why not try an SA peel from MUAC.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by slayanna View Post
    The dermatologist office charges so much for a TCA peel - 1000 dollars! Can you believe that!! When you can buy it for cheap. :/ I want to do a peel around my eyes but all I have is lactic acid @gymrat .. what do you think of an LA peel around the eyes?
    1000 Dollars!! :O i can buy more than 100 containers of tca in this amount!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

okay i exaggerated lol

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements