Skin Care Talk banner

I'm covered in a rash because of Bare Minerals

10K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  LJT 
#1 ·
I'm covered in a rash because of Bare Minerals. I was in denial because it says it's all natural and I was trying to avoid chemicals but now I find out that it's not hypo allergenic. Now I just wasted $60 on a makeup kit that I'm allergic to and what hurts most is that the color matched, the coverage was perfect, and it was minimal chemicals or so I thought.

HELP MEEEEEE

My job requires me to be presentable so it's not okay for me to 'wake up like this'.

Is there someone I can send this makeup set to that can wear it? (Golden Tan)
It doesn't have my cooties.

I need a list of hypo allergenic makeup with moderate to full coverage until I do my face peel.

#2 ·
This is common for so many who use mineral makeup. Its typically caused by the bismuth. Bismuth is the devil for those who are acne prone and for those who have sensitive skin. You must be one of them........and I am too. Took me awhile to figure it out, but once I did, what a difference it made. If you like the look/coverage from a mineral makeup, look for one that doesn't contain bismuth. So many out there now who no longer use this in their makeup. Just google bismuth free mineral makeup and take a look at the selection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.