Skin Care Talk banner

Severe hyperpigmentation on my hands- HELP

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  AIME 
#1 ·
Hello all.

I think some of you may remember me when I posted some time back regarding my hands.

Oh well, the itching and infection has gone (well itches a little), but now I am left with severe hyperpigmentation. My hands are horrible, what do I do? :(

Pic attached. Skin Finger Hand Joint Arm

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Hello all.

I think some of you may remember me when I posted some time back regarding my hands.

Oh well, the itching and infection has gone (well itches a little), but now I am left with severe hyperpigmentation. My hands are horrible, what do I do? :(

Pic attached. View attachment 28305
Try and use Exoderm lotion.

It has 1% Salicylic acid and 25% Sodium thiosulphate ... Its good for such skin conditions . @Mastani86

#5 ·
Great advice from @AIME, but @Mastani86 did you have a follow up with your Dr after using the medication he/she prescribed?? Itching should not still be happening......are you moisturizing at all?? What about moisturizing when your skin is still damp? By looking at the pictures it looks as though your skin is very dry, thinking you really just need to exfoliate, and once this happens the fresh skin underneath will thank you!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.