Is there any sunscreen that will prevent tanning entirely?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Is there any sunscreen that will prevent tanning entirely?

Is there any sunscreen that will prevent tanning entirely?

Recently I tanned with only 10 mins of sun exposure with sunscreen but no hat my bathroom is filled with sunblocks every kind lower to high end but have not been able to find one that will prevent tanning entirely.dont know why but I seem to tan very quick on carowhite and GG even when used only at night

Does anyone know a sunscreen that will almost completely block sun? I'm just bummed right now

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Tbh there's no real sunscreen that will keep you from tanning 100%. Are you in really warm climate? That could be why.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

Eeem...the same exact thing happened to me. I went outside for a few days and bam! I have remarkable tanning. Especially my hands and my face. I just started the exfoliation process over again.

Ahhh I hate it when that happens! I tan easily as well,10 mins in sun and Boom - 1 shad darker

Really hope there is a product that's better than the sunscreens I have tried

I honesty don't think that product exist. Lightening in the summer is a win lose type of situation. All you can really do is try your best to be cautious and pay attention to the times of day you're leaving out.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

I live in NC> the sun is not as harsh as the carrribeanI do ride horses in an indoor arena but considering a face cover when I'm outside.

Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    I live in NC> the sun is not as harsh as the carrribeanI do ride horses in an indoor arena but considering a face cover when I'm outside.
    Down south weather be ridiculous so I can only imagine. You can get some sun hats too.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

I wish there was. I also need a good sunscreen that has no white cast. The sun screens show up very clearly on dark skin. I was also told that it should have zinc in it which might make it even whiter.

Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    I wish there was. I also need a good sunscreen that has no white cast. The sun screens show up very clearly on dark skin. I was also told that it should have zinc in it which might make it even whiter.
    Some zinc sunscreens are clear/doesn't leave a cast. Burnout, Babo, Coppertone and probably Honest are good choices.
    # U N B O T H E R E D
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirlNae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    Some zinc sunscreens are clear/doesn't leave a cast. Burnout, Babo, Coppertone and probably Honest are good choices.
    Oh ok thanks. But so they have spf 50 or higher? I think the higher the better with sunscreens?

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements