Cap on PMs

Thread: Cap on PMs

Cap on PMs

@gymrat I wanted to know how to store or move/archive old PMs to clear my inbox for messages to be sent again.

At the moment I have too many from the past (before the website changes) but I don't want to delete all of them. The 200 message limits seems too low to me.

Can I move them to another folder?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yes you can move them to a folder @PinotNoir . Click on the box to the far right of the PM, scroll to the bottom, click on "select messages" then the first option is "move to a folder", click on that then hit proceed.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Hi, @gymrat

I moved all my messages from my inbox to a different folder I created. It still says that I am over the quota and "cannot send any further messages until space has been created".

It says "you have ____messages stored, of a limit of 200 allowed". Will I need to empty my folder? Will that involve deleting all/most of my messages?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    Hi, @gymrat

I moved all my messages from my inbox to a different folder I created. It still says that I am over the quota and "cannot send any further messages until space has been created".

It says "you have ____messages stored, of a limit of 200 allowed". Will I need to empty my folder? Will that involve deleting all/most of my messages?
    I'm checking on that Pinor. I am frustrated too, I get daily msgs saying my box is full, and it clearly isn't. Something isn't right..... I will let you know what I find out.

@gymrat

Ok, keep me posted, thanks so much!

@gymrat I hope you are doing well. any update on the mailbox situation? Could I receive messages?

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    @gymrat I hope you are doing well. any update on the mailbox situation? Could I receive messages?
    I am not sure.......I reported the problem and haven't heard a word. Mine have a 1969 date.......and I can't receive or send until I remove them on a daily basis.

I will send another msg now and pray someone is listening.

I am so sorry PinorNoir but unfortunately we don't have the hands on tech folks we used too so things don't move along very quickly.

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements