Deleted Posts

Thread: Deleted Posts

Deleted Posts

I am pretty new poster on this forum (but lurk often).
    I see my posts are being deleted. I asked someone where they buy a certain sunscreen and that post was deleted. Months ago i asked a certain question and that was deleted too?
    Are there any rules to what one can post or ask? If so, can i get a link so as to familiarize myself with whats what on SCT?

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'm not seeing where any of your posts have been deleted.........and then others you posted today.

http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...217#post979217
    http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...209#post979209
    http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...37#post1211137

As for the question about sunscreen, its here.....possibly you aren't checking the correct threads??
    http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...49#post1322449
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@gymrat
    Could you possibly also help me with this. I posted a thread today and I cant seem to find it. it also doesnt show in my post lists also.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by illyna View Post
    @gymrat
    Could you possibly also help me with this. I posted a thread today and I cant seem to find it. it also doesn't show in my post lists also.
    Hello, and yes I will check for you.

It could be it was held for moderation, and or if it contained spam related content the system would automatically remove it. But let me look and see if I can find it for you.

I am not seeing a thread @illyna try posting it again, maybe it didn't go through the first time......I am not seeing it anywhere, sorry about that.

@gymrat ,
    Thanks, I will post it again. Could you please have a look at it also. I would love to know what you think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by illyna View Post
    @gymrat,
    Thanks, I will post it again. Could you please have a look at it also. I would love to know what you think of it.
    Ok, will check it out!!

Hello,

I would like to know if it is normal to get this message after submitting a reply on a form, it says:"Thank you for posting, Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting". I would like to know how long it usually takes for a post to become visible to others, and does this happen every time someone is submitting a reply/comment?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoletaSenorita View Post
    Hello,

I would like to know if it is normal to get this message after submitting a reply on a form, it says:"Thank you for posting, Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting". I would like to know how long it usually takes for a post to become visible to others, and does this happen every time someone is submitting a reply/comment?

Thanks
    Hey there, yes, that's totally normal to get this message when you are a newbie. As for how long it takes to get approved no more than a few hours. Hope this helps!

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements