Am i worthy for a TCA peel ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Am i worthy for a TCA peel ?

I do agree with MUAC, TCA is too risky. I honestly would try the Fade Peel, you just need to know that your perma didn't appear over night and its not going to be removed over night. It's going to take some work and some effort and it may take a few months. But do have faith that it can improve!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat So i think i need to exfoliate for a whole year to see results with GA or Fade peel. Okay , I'm naturally patient and persistent person so it wont be a problem. However. 1 year of exfoliation with Glycolic acid is too much skin shed i think. How should i devise my exfoliating-only regime ? Like for 2 months go hard on exfoliation and 2 months take time to skin build and 2 months go hard exfo and rest 2 months go easy like that ? Also adding a lightener will help me ? I just think exfoliation will only match my skin shades and no use in applying lighteners in those layer of dead skin. I need your opinion

Regards
    DP
    I'm not dark, just Melanin-Rich Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dark&Proud View Post
    @gymrat So i think i need to exfoliate for a whole year to see results with GA or Fade peel. Okay , I'm naturally patient and persistent person so it wont be a problem. However. 1 year of exfoliation with Glycolic acid is too much skin shed i think. How should i devise my exfoliating-only regime ? Like for 2 months go hard on exfoliation and 2 months take time to skin build and 2 months go hard exfo and rest 2 months go easy like that ? Also adding a lightener will help me ? I just think exfoliation will only match my skin shades and no use in applying lighteners in those layer of dead skin. I need your opinion

Regards
    DP
    Using the fade peel will only boost your exfoliating process. No need to wait you can use that now if you want too.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat Thank you gymrat.I'm decided on 40% GA as i'm already using KA from the kojie san soap so i don't think i need Fade peel. Just assuming i need more higher strength of GA % for results.These are the inputs i need. Will stay updated on the forum and share my results.

Regards
    DP

How is it going hunie @Dark&Proud
    Isnt 40% ga too high? So kojie soap is all u have? What about a lightening cream/lotion?

A unrefined butter like cocoa or shea is essential to build your neck skin and make it elastin and healthy
    Hidden Content
    There IS power in the name of Jesus Christ! I'm a former addict who is saved by the power of God. Hidden Content

@JennyCutie Hello, No hun. I'm on my 30%GA+40%LA weekly peels. 5th peel on and still no result so i think 40% GA will be okay on my skin.Before i was like freaking frustrated like thought of trying 15% TCA but now i fear it might cause me more trouble than good. I'll go with GA for a year to see for changes. Which is the most effective dealer of peels. MUAC or Skincare Obsession. I prefer skincare obsession for affordability. What do you think about it. Aw, i love the skin tone of pharrell Williams. That is my dream tone <3

Can you help me ? I need help with my knuckles ,they are very dark.

Thanks in anticipation.

Can you help me ? I need help with my knuckles ,they are very dark.

Thanks in anticipation.

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements