Is Burnout still good after being reformulated?

Thread: Is Burnout still good after being reformulated?

Is Burnout still good after being reformulated?

So I've gone through some sunscreen threads here and I know gymrat recommends Burnout but the posts I've seen are kinda old. I've been thinking about buying Burnout Eco or Burnout Face and Body to wear when I'm just out and about and buying Burnout Ocean to wear when I'm outside doing work and sweating a lot. However when I get on the web and read the reviews everyone says that Burnout's been reformulated within the last couple of years and the product is bad now. They claim the Eco isn't what it used to be and that it leaves a white cast and is chalky now that they raised it from SPF 30 to SPF 35. Some people recommend Face & Body but then a lot of people write horrible reviews for that one too.

Are the Eco and Face & Body still any good? I'd like to get a good 20% zinc sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast on my face. I'd like it to not clog my pores and cause acne and it would be great if it's rosacea friendly. Some have recommended Devita as far as one that doesn't leave a white cast. Is that really the best option? What about Purple Prarie?

Also, I need a good zinc sunscreen for when I'm working outside and sweating, which is often here in Louisiana. I need something that will stick to my face and not run off into my eyes or off my skin as I sweat. I really need a sunscreen that will stick on good because the humidity in Louisiana is no joke. I was looking at Burnout Ocean. Would that be the right one for me or is there another sunscreen with 20%+ Zinc Oxide out there that will stick on through lots of sweating?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Burnout Eco Sensitive was reformulated YEARS ago, and it didn't effect a thing. It still wears like it once did. I still like it, wear it, and purchase it, just as I always have. In my opinion its one of the BEST zinc sunscreens you will ever find. Devita was also reformulated YEARS ago, it did not work well there for awhile, but they have since fixed that, and it is back to how it once was.

I will not make this reply long, as there is PLENTY of info in the sunscreen threads already on these SS you have mentioned. So short and sweet.......here it goes.

PP- great for hot weather, holds up well. Thicker and would not recommend for darker tones.
    Devita-great light weight choice for cooler weather, would not recommend for the summer, does not hold up well in heat.

Burnout Face/Body-great choice, leaves no cast for most, light weight, works well, will not clog pores.
    Burnout Eco Sensitive-great choice, leaves no cast for most, matte finish, will not clog pores.
    Burnout Ocean-great choice, holds up well for warm weather, would not recommend on the face as its a bit heavier, water resistant.
    Burnout Natural for Familys- great choice, similar to Ocean version just a bit different ingredients for those looking for "natural" ingredient route. Water resistant.

Burnout does have samples so if interested email them for more details https://www.burnoutsun.com/
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Burn Out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBerries View Post
    Burn Out!!!
    Awwh there you are @BrownBerries !! How are you?? You still liking Burnout I see

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Awwh there you are @BrownBerries !! How are you?? You still liking Burnout I see
    I have been off for a while but now am back!!! Burn out is the best sunscreen I have used and I have tried many from la roche posay to bio derma to PP....burnout protected me the most.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBerries View Post
    I have been off for a while but now am back!!! Burn out is the best sunscreen I have used and I have tried many from la roche posay to bio derma to PP....burnout protected me the most.
    This makes me happy to hear @BrownBerries , especially knowing you are under intense sun where you are. I hope the weather was easy on you this summer, glad its finally starting to feel like Fall.

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements