Skin Care Talk banner

annyoying holes and scars on my face

8K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Michael Smith 
#1 ·
I have been suffering from acne for about 5 years, now the acne is almost gone
however there are red areas on my face and there are small holes on face , which make me really worried.
i noticed recently that the holes are increasing on face even so I have already stopped the medicine.
how can I deal with the annoying holes on face ?
Sometimes my face got. irritated how can i deal with it ? How can i get rid of the redness?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
same! retin a could benefit you, if you are a beginner and i would advice you to use it on a very small part of your inner cheek(very very tiny amount) for several months to see if your pores are enlarging(i just want you to be on safer side) or not, if not than proceed to use it on your face but cautiously, do your research regarding retin a usage and use it as directed or you can also opt for g.a or l.a gel formulas for pitted scars, I suggest you to use aloe vera gel to calm redness. Also I would advice you to not go through any laser treatment to correct this problem because I have read plenty of horror stories about lasers, do research by yourself(about positive and negative outcomes) and take the decision :)
good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.